Biden asks Congress to avert railroad strike.

That POS is practically on his knees begging congress to enforce the proposal "as is".
Corporations are laughing at us (unions) knowing they have Biden in their pocket.
This could be us next year. Imagine being forced to work by congress after you have voted to strike.
FJB
Kind of like the Teamsters... (last contract)

over9five

Staff member
So what happens if they strike after Brandon's congress tells them not to?
I'm guessing the union gets fined?
I'd walk, union is no good to us if we cant strike.

over9five

Staff member
Say the words instead of deleting my post. Say what POS means and what FJB means.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that mean
1st: I didnt delete your post.
2nd: How about you tell us how you feel about this? Are you even a UPS employee? Are you management or hourly? Do you think a private company's employees union should be stopped by congress from striking?

Thebrownblob

Say the words instead of deleting my post. Say what POS means and what FJB means.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that mean
It’s not his fault you’re in capable of understanding acronyms although, since you’re a government bootlicker, you should be able to understand. Some of your favorites, FBI, NSA,CIA, ATF, DOJ, IRS should he need to say those as well?

Last edited:

Nah
So what happens if they strike after Brandon's congress tells them not to?
I'm guessing the union gets fined?
I'd walk, union is no good to us if we cant strike.
I heard an interview with a yard foreman who said a lot of his co-workers are planning to quit or take an early retirement if it's forced on them like this. If that is the prevalent attitude, and widespread enough, the people trying to force this on the workers could end up with a de facto strike anyway. Worse, actually, because the workers won't come back from that.

I guess we'll see.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I heard an interview with a yard foreman who said a lot of his co-workers are planning to quit or take an early retirement if it's forced on them like this. If that is the prevalent attitude, and widespread enough, the people trying to force this on the workers could end up with a de facto strike anyway. Worse, actually, because the workers won't come back from that.

I guess we'll see.
I guess Brandon didn't learn the first time what happens when he decided to get involved in private companies' business.

newfie

looks like the democrat run house has the votes to pass the rail strike bill.
I'll await some of the dem posters here posting their latest trump bash as they ignore how their party is not supporting them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What's crazy is that Democrats don't have to do this. They can extend the negotiations. They can appoint a new mediator.

Democrats are choosing the worst option.