texan
jackburtin
upstatenyupser
brownslave
tieguy
menotyou
soberups
Cachsux
Bagels These guys stand out at the top. Bagels is the big up and comer. Brownslave is one too. Cach & bubble are dominating like Jordan. Sober puts the words down best. Meno is hot. Upstate is still the star attraction. Tieguy is that management poster that is severely missed. Stink is that guy that comes along once every four years. Jackburton is the great HOPE. Texan is the pastor.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
anonymous!!!!
A Brown Cafe superstar.
Under appreciated and noticeably absent.

The queen and king has spoken, both of them.

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I have pm'd with him and he knows he is free to post. Absent by his own choice... thank you for blaming me.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Know what bubblehead, that's funny.

I realize you don't like me for deleting your often repeated posts of sheisty self promoting insurance sales pitches. Sorry, we don't allow spam. I see the rest of your spiteful posts as misguided retaliation.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Know what bubblehead, that's funny.

I realize you don't like me for deleting your often repeated posts of sheisty self promoting insurance sales pitches. Sorry, we don't allow spam. I see the rest of your spiteful posts as misguided retaliation.

I let that go long ago, vowed not to speak of it again on the open forums.
Hopefully someday you will do the same.
Truce?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
With all the fighting you guys have to do with the union, I find it pathetic, that you use the site, to attack Cheryl., because she tries to keep things clean. Someone who has given you(and all of us) an open range to speak on.

menotyou

bella amicizia
:grouphug::grouphugg::group-hug: We are family here. Cheryl is the Mom. No matter how mad you might get at Mom, she is still Mom. We all love our Mom. Remember that. Now, have a cookie and go play.