Black Friday

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1480081806.660452.jpg

Should be a good day. No commit times, no Helpers, and holiday pay plus double-time for hours worked where I'm at. I will try to enjoy this last decent day for a while with my 155 stops.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
No commit times, new miss-loader. I had 216 Tuesday. I got the PCM surprise, an add/cut and helper timecard. ;(

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Yes. Ive got 96 stops today. Get done a 5:45 today. They cut us all to an 8hr day today. So we don't get ot. Monday will be heavier. Then the :censored2: hits the fan on Tuesday. I'll get a helper then. No more getting off the truck for me. Till January 1st

Back first

Yes. Ive got 96 stops today. Get done a 5:45 today. They cut us all to an 8hr day today. So we don't get ot. Monday will be heavier. Then the :censored2: hits the fan on Tuesday. I'll get a helper then. No more getting off the truck for me. Till January 1st
Must be nice. I am over 10. Needed business help and I had oca pickup I couldn't contain because of all the send agains.

Grey

I got blasted and so did the truck next to me. Ridiculous split with biz of three routes in which neither driver wrote down closed before Wed. Basically DR'd every resi possible just make some room.