Blatant Entrapment

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My wife has been telling me for over year to buy a new truck (mines an 08). I've looked a couple of times but haven't been able to get over the sticker shock.
Knock 10k off of the sticker. That's about what you should actually pay.

ManInBrown

Our top seniority driver routinely volunteers to run misloads after he comes back with his pickups or we have air drivers run them. That's why we direct you to send in misloads, so we can make alternate arrangements... Most misloads do not end up being missed if they are sent in in a timely manner.
Alternate arrangements? That's pretty funny. That doesn't exist here. The alternate arrangement here is, deliver every package on the car, whether its 1/2 mile off route or 25 miles off route

You guys with shuttles and moving MisLoads must work in a place similar to the BOG

Anybody else ever seen this before. Basically, the center manager ods'd a message saying he purposely placed 6 misloads in different trucks to see who will report it and try to catch people not scanning packages. I thought it was pretty ballsy on them to announce this practice. Any thoughts? View attachment 69307
I've been in the office with members in these kind of situations. This happens because people soak misloads.