Brag/Flaunt your peak OT here!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
W/E 12/19/09

ot. = 0.20

Was not asked to work Super Sat.
Have been told I have to work a normal day on X-mas eve and New Year's eve.

BrownArmy

I'm in the same center as Baba g...

I don't know if it's the new dispatch captain or if the stars aligned and my center management team are doing a heck of a job, but I've only gotten about 2 hours total overtime in the last two weeks.

Far cry from last year when I punched out at 2130 way too often.

Although, the overtime last year was nice...

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I'm in the same center as Baba g...

I don't know if it's the new dispatch captain or if the stars aligned and my center management team are doing a heck of a job, but I've only gotten about 2 hours total overtime in the last two weeks.

Far cry from last year when I punched out at 2130 way too often.

Although, the overtime last year was nice...

I might see you in the waltham/back bay ctrs come next May/June when bids are up. Seems like FT jobs are going out the window up here.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's pretty sweet....

I get a 'regular' amount of OT for our center and maybe a bit more than that now. I would rather be home with my family...

I usually get 3.5-4 hours per week but my helper is trying so hard to get a job after Peak that he busted his ass and I couldn't justify staying out. It was nice punching out at 1815 to 1830 every day but my checks were down about $50-100 each week as a result. We also started 15 minutes later each day so we lost an hour each week from the start.

NHDRVR

I usually get 3.5-4 hours per week but my helper is trying so hard to get a job after Peak that he busted his ass and I couldn't justify staying out. It was nice punching out at 1815 to 1830 every day but my checks were down about $50-100 each week as a result. We also started 15 minutes later each day so we lost an hour each week from the start.

Speaking of that...

This past Monday I left the building at 7:30. I usually hit the road around 8:40 or so (later during peak). What a difference that made. The extra hour of daylight, the house calls I delivered before my business park opened up, it was huge....

Makes me wonder what UPS would be like if it was efficient.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The snow threw us for a loop, been clocking out at 2200 all week and bringing back a lot of stuff. Today should be interesting.