Bragging About Your Wages On Social Media Is Just Dumb!

Trucker Clock

best ya gut??

get back in the trunk. trunkey monkey.

in your dreams you work here. ......wannabe

AD892CD2-CDBD-466E-9D4C-FA9394F98EED.gif

qdg2

A couple years ago we had a driver retire after 22 years in the same area, his route changed over time but for the most part he was servicing the same customers for over two decades. Around 10 years ago he saved an 8 year old boy from drowning by pulling him out of a pool and performing CPR. The neighborhood where he saved the kid’s life threw a huge retirement party for him and the local news was even there. I remember everyone taking 10-15 stops off this driver before he left the building, so he would only have stops in the neighborhood where his party was. It was really cool, he spent 8 hours doing like 30 stops. The whole story was great for UPS.
We just had a multi decade service plaque presented to a guy that retired 6 months ago...he wasn't there....it's been dusting on a shelf for months....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We just had a multi decade service plaque presented to a guy that retired 6 months ago...he wasn't there....it's been dusting on a shelf for months....
One day my center manager showed up to present another employee with his 35 yrs and my 30 yrs plaque.
He was only 3 years late for both of us.
He just handed them to us in the back room of the CC and left.
No cake.

reginald95

I find it tacky when random people like other delivery people like fedex, Amazon ask about how much I make. I don’t talk about it with outsiders. Those social media geeks that work for us need to shut the hell up and just do the work.

Trucker Clock

I find it tacky when random people like other delivery people like fedex, Amazon ask about how much I make. I don’t talk about it with outsiders. Those social media geeks that work for us need to shut the hell up and just do the work.

Anyone can search for, and find, our contracts and find out how much we make.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Just reply you make "oodles and oodles of money"... say that we are hiring and there will be a lot of job openings after this next contract....

:chaseups:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Just reply you make "oodles and oodles of money"... say that we are hiring and there will be a lot of job openings after this next contract....

:chaseups:
It's all relative. I used to say it's a union job with good pay and benefits
and then make a joke like it's not rock star wages.

nobody ever pressed it. telling people it's a union job usually is enough.