Bragging About Your Wages On Social Media Is Just Dumb!

Pullman Brown

Sorry but after taxes nobody is taking home six figures! Net income is the reality not gross income! Again companies are going to have no choice but to pay higher wages in the future. Four hundred thousand person labor shortfall, it will be nine hundred thousand by 2032. Boomers retiring. Another generation not having children it’s just common sense.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
What does a teacher or nurse make with over 20 years in working in a major city.

You are forgetting the attribution rate for every UPS Union position, more prone to disability and injuries.

40 bucks an hour with one income is lower middle class.

What do you think?
I think many professionals that went to college and grad school will be a little resentful on what we make
with only a HS education or even less.

Most FT UPSers do not work just 40 hours a week. Most feedah drivers work 50-60 hours.
I was in feeder and didnt follow the package drivers work hours but I hear most are overworked.

I do not know the stats on lower class. middle class etc.

Most drivers I know are making $120k plus and bennies on top of that which is nothing to sneeze about.
Don't think that is lower middle class. probably middle class or even upper middle class.

Most can afford their own home and new vehicle and plenty of other toys.
Just look in the parking lot.....dually's, RV's , 5th wheels , new cars and trucks,Harley's and Indians and a lot more.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Just saying the union wage in some places is just getting by.
agree. In the California Bay Area $120k a year is almost minimum wage.
Most drivers I knew there also had a professional working spouse.
Two incomes making about $200-250k or more just to be fairly comfortable.

I live in a resort area near Lake Tahoe where Mcdonalds pays $19 an hour and a construction
labor starts at $25-35 an hour. Contractors are begging for help.

Anyone working in the service industries are living 2-3 families in a household like in the Great Depression.
They are all making 20-25 an hour and barely getting by. Everyone is working. No one stays at home anymore.

I think this is by design so more taxes will be paid to feed the military industrial complex.....but that is just
another can of worms.

ManInBrown

And who only works 8 hours a day as a driver?
In feeders you absolutely can if you bid the right job, and make it known never ask me for help. I’m doing my job and going home. Especially on a shift job. That’s the thing about feeders, everyone wants to work, whereas package no one wants to work. They don’t even care. Peak, outside of peak, you want to go home. Cya

In feeders you absolutely can if you bid the right job, and make it known never ask me for help. I’m doing my job and going home. Especially on a shift job. That’s the thing about feeders, everyone wants to work, whereas package no one wants to work. They don’t even care. Peak, outside of peak, you want to go home. Cya
Package will definitely beat you down but on the other hand driving feeders is also very challenging job.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Lucky bastard

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sorry but after taxes nobody is taking home six figures! Net income is the reality not gross income! Again companies are going to have no choice but to pay higher wages in the future. Four hundred thousand person labor shortfall, it will be nine hundred thousand by 2032. Boomers retiring. Another generation not having children it’s just common sense.

Wrong when you go to the bank for a loan
they want your gross income not net