Break Areas

Bigbass3

Can someone tell me from the Central States what kind of break area are we entitled too. Our break area is outside and not covered. Said they did not have to provide a covered break area just as long it's a break area. Lot of our people. Complain cause when the smoke on break or whenever the break area is not covered from the rain and what not. Thanks

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Can someone tell me from the Central States what kind of break area are we entitled too. Our break area is outside and not covered. Said they did not have to provide a covered break area just as long it's a break area. Lot of our people. Complain cause when the smoke on break or whenever the break area is not covered from the rain and what not. Thanks

There is nothing that says it must be covered . Did you want some reclining chairs to go in the break area too, maybe a snack bar?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Did you want some reclining chairs to go in the break area too, maybe a snack bar?

Maybe a TV ?

Mini-fridge with beer?

Automatic tampon dispenser ?

(I couldn't help it)

Our inside break are has vending machines, microwaves, refrigerator and plastic silverware and napkins.

Yep.

Plus, TV's connected to cable. Seriously.

Back in the day.... daily cafeteria service.

-Bug-

Bigbass3

It's a flipping shame you try to get an honest answer from people and they are acting like Assessment !!!! Thank You to the ones for the Honest I'm put !!! People need to grow up on this site.

browntroll

my friend sent me a picture of his hub they have an uncovered break area without benches outside. inside they have benches also have
breakrooms with vending machines and a microwave.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What is this break area you all speak of? Ours is (1) trafficade and that's it.

images4654.jpg

rickyb

in capitalism you have to make do wit what the capitalist gives you. the capitalist is trying to maximize profits and keep as much for himself as possible and give you as little as possibel. and they are winning. pretty soon your break will be doing half as much work as you do when your not on break.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
in capitalism you have to make do wit what the capitalist gives you. the capitalist is trying to maximize profits and keep as much for himself as possible and give you as little as possibel. and they are winning. pretty soon your break will be doing half as much work as you do when your not on break.
Obsessed much????

Turdferguson

Just a turd
But will they being doing that half as much work in a covered area? That was the question