BREAKING: Capitol Police release security footage of insurrectionist Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
After the horrible trauma they all experienced on January 6th, this is truly an act of hateful aggression meant to stoke fear.

It's basically terrorism.
Worse than 9/11.
A day that will live in infamy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Bowman spent ten years as a school principal in a state that requires 12 fire alarm drills per school year.
I would like to see how he preformed during those 120 fire drills.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now, close your eyes and imagine it was a white republican that did this.
SmartSelect_20230930_194229_Chrome.gif

newolddude

Obstructing an official proceeding. Lock that fool up.
It was the alarm in the Cannon office building a 1/4 mile away: not the Capitol Building.

F7W5xSXWgAA6ejH

It never triggered anything inside the Capitol itself and did nothing to stop the proceedings.

Yes his intentions were wrong and he should be prosecuted. But your pearl clutching is way too dramatic.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It was the alarm in the Cannon office building a 1/4 mile away: not the Capitol Building.

F7W5xSXWgAA6ejH

It never triggered anything inside the Capitol itself and did nothing to stop the proceedings.

Yes his intentions were wrong and he should be prosecuted. But your pearl clutching is way too dramatic.
Doesn’t matter, it’s a crime. Lock that chump up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

F7W5xSXWgAA6ejH

Did nothing to stop the proceedings? So on top of his egregious behavior he is also incredibly stupid!

Do fire alarms look anything other than fire alarms?

“I am embarrassed to admit that I activated the fire alarm, mistakenly thinking it would open the door. I regret this and sincerely apologize for any confusion this caused,” Mr. Bowman said.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb0285656-4949-4919-b459-1f1e3b7299b2_900x719.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nice try. But that hasn’t been determined yet. Pulling a fire alarm on camera when there’s no fire is a crime. Case closed. Get a life. You fraud.
We need pictures of the fire alarm. If only he were a Republican, there would be 1000 photos and video by now.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Did nothing to stop the proceedings? So on top of his egregious behavior he is also incredibly stupid!

Do fire alarms look anything other than fire alarms?

“I am embarrassed to admit that I activated the fire alarm, mistakenly thinking it would open the door. I regret this and sincerely apologize for any confusion this caused,” Mr. Bowman said.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb0285656-4949-4919-b459-1f1e3b7299b2_900x719.jpeg
He’s too stupid to be in congress if he can’t tell the difference. He’s a lying sack of turds.