BREAKING: Capitol Police release security footage of insurrectionist Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman

Next Day Err

The nutcase racist left wing prosecutor valued it at 18 million. Everyone in the real estate field puts it in the hundreds of millions minimum.

All these fascist Democrats care about is persecuting their political enemies, facts be damned.
You didn’t read the CBS article that reported that Palm Beach appraisers didn’t find it with hundreds of millions of dollars?

Surprise.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The nutcase racist left wing prosecutor valued it at 18 million. Everyone in the real estate field puts it in the hundreds of millions minimum.

All these fascist Democrats care about is persecuting their political enemies, facts be damned.
A small beach home in NJ just sold for $10 million

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But paid taxes like it was valued at $27 million or so.

Trump doesn't set his own property valuation for taxes. Using your logic this radical Democrat should have charged the appraiser with fraud, not Trump.

Next Day Err

It says very clearly in the article that the state valued it at 27 million and the trump org checked a box to not appeal the valuation.

Once you grow up and own something of your own you'll understand how that works buddy.
Right. But that’s not what I originally posted.

I said:

You didn’t read the CBS article that reported that Palm Beach appraisers didn’t find it with hundreds of millions of dollars?

Surprise.

And then:

Trump might think Mar-a-Lago is worth $1.8 billion, but in 2020, his own company said the Palm Beach appraiser was right. That year, the county valued Mar-a-Lago at $27 million
I never said it wasn’t valued higher than $18 million. I said the Palm Beach appraiser never claimed the property was worth a hundred or hundreds of millions of dollars.

I think you might be the one that needs help with reading comprehension.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Update.
The charge was for 'willfully and knowingly [giving] a false alarm of fire, in violation of DC code' and the New York Democrat was ordered to appear in court for arraignment on Thursday.
He has said he will pay a $1,000 fine and issue a formal apology to Capitol Police to have the charge dropped.

'I am responsible for activating a fire alarm, I will be paying the fine issued, and look forward to these charges being ultimately dropped,' he said in a statement.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Update.
The charge was for 'willfully and knowingly [giving] a false alarm of fire, in violation of DC code' and the New York Democrat was ordered to appear in court for arraignment on Thursday.
He has said he will pay a $1,000 fine and issue a formal apology to Capitol Police to have the charge dropped.

'I am responsible for activating a fire alarm, I will be paying the fine issued, and look forward to these charges being ultimately dropped,' he said in a statement.
Yeah, that’s fair. Lol

Box Ox

"I will be paying the fine issued, and look forward to these charges being ultimately dropped," Bowman initially said in a statement Wednesday"

pc.gif