BREAKING: Capitol Police release security footage of insurrectionist Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman

Next Day Err

When is the gov't lawyers going to show all the banks and insurers who were effected by Trump's alleged actions ?

The answer is never, because none have stepped forward.
Insurance companies and banks are regulated at the state level, no? Then those organizations don't need to step forward. The government has the duty to regulate and enforce contracts and root out fraud. Am I wrong here? I'm not a lawyer.

oldngray

nowhere special
Why in your mind does the judge know better than real estate professionals and appraisers how much Mara Lago is worth?

I have a feeling you know nothing about this case. Hurr durr npr told me he's guilty! Rule of law!

SMH
The prosecutor was bringing up records from 2011 when even the judge admitted the statute of limitations on those expired in 2014.

Next Day Err

Why in your mind does the judge know better than real estate professionals and appraisers how much Mara Lago is worth?

I have a feeling you know nothing about this case. Hurr durr npr told me he's guilty! Rule of law!

SMH
Trump’s org lied about facts of the property to inflate the value to defraud banks and insurance companies. The attorney general has already proved this.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump’s org lied about facts of the property to inflate the value to defraud banks and insurance companies. The attorney general has already proved this.
Nope. Your radical left wing propaganda outlets presented the Democrat prosecutor's arguments to you as fact. They are not facts , they are lies and you fell for them.

What they apparently did not inform you about is that the dumb bitch presented a valuation of 18 million for Mara Lago. You will not find anyone who thinks that's a legitimate valuation.

I'm always here to educate you more, just reach out and I'll help you Austin.

Next Day Err

Nope. Your radical left wing propaganda outlets presented the Democrat prosecutor's arguments to you as fact. They are not facts , they are lies and you fell for them.

What they apparently did not inform you about is that the dumb bitch presented a valuation of 18 million for Mara Lago. You will not find anyone who thinks that's a legitimate valuation.

You seem angry.

Next Day Err

The judge already has ruled against the organization in the matter of whether they have had a pattern of fraudulent valuation methods.

Cry more. Sucks to suck.

vantexan

The judge already has ruled against the organization in the matter of whether they have had a pattern of fraudulent valuation methods.

Cry more. Sucks to suck.
Was shown last night that a 2 acre lot covered in trees in Palm Beach was worth $20 million. Mar-a-Lago is 20 acres with an incredible historic home and top notch facilities on it. Do the math.

That being said it wouldn't shock me that the tax valuation is $27 million in order to get out of paying huge property taxes. In that sense something is being skirted with the help of the local tax authorities.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Was shown last night that a 2 acre lot covered in trees in Palm Beach was worth $20 million. Mar-a-Lago is 20 acres with an incredible historic home and top notch facilities on it. Do the math.

That being said it wouldn't shock me that the tax valuation is $27 million in order to get out of paying huge property taxes. In that sense something is being skirted with the help of the local tax authorities.
The nutcase racist left wing prosecutor valued it at 18 million. Everyone in the real estate field puts it in the hundreds of millions minimum.

All these fascist Democrats care about is persecuting their political enemies, facts be damned.

vantexan

The nutcase racist left wing prosecutor valued it at 18 million. Everyone in the real estate field puts it in the hundreds of millions minimum.

All these fascist Democrats care about is persecuting their political enemies, facts be damned.
I agree, but if it was valued by the local taxing authority at $27 million then someone is getting away with something. Unless there are valid reasons it was beyond greasing palms.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree, but if it was valued by the local taxing authority at $27 million then someone is getting away with something. Unless there are valid reasons it was beyond greasing palms.
Not his fault the state is incompetent.

My last property assessment by my county was over 100k less than I sold it for that year. I sure didn't call them and ask them to raise it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

It’s taxed as a club. If it was taxed as a residence it would be worth well over 150 million.

vantexan

Not his fault the state is incompetent.

My last property assessment by my county was over 100k less than I sold it for that year. I sure didn't call them and ask them to raise it.
Come on now, no one is mistakenly valuing a billion plus property as only being worth $27 million. FAIK being an older property on the National Historic Registry it may be eligible for certain exemptions. But Trump is known for taking advantage of every avenue he can to protect and grow his money. Many bankruptcies for example. So not surprising.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well, well, well over $150 million.
Forbes valued it over 300 million.

The point is that the disgusting dem prosecutor putting it at 18 million is ludicrous. Just shows how deranged these lying lefties are.

The whole case is a joke.
Charge a guy with fraud when no one has been defrauded. Lol.