BREAKING: Capitol Police release security footage of insurrectionist Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Update.
The charge was for 'willfully and knowingly [giving] a false alarm of fire, in violation of DC code' and the New York Democrat was ordered to appear in court for arraignment on Thursday.
He has said he will pay a $1,000 fine and issue a formal apology to Capitol Police to have the charge dropped.

'I am responsible for activating a fire alarm, I will be paying the fine issued, and look forward to these charges being ultimately dropped,' he said in a statement.
Why is he sorry? He thought he was opening the door. He accidentally removed the fire door signs too.

Box Ox

"I will be paying the fine issued, and look forward to these charges being ultimately dropped," Bowman initially said in a statement Wednesday"
Let's see who gets kicked out of congress first, Jamaal Bowman or George Santos.

newolddude

Box Ox

Not that any of you would accept this
1) it was not the Capitol but an office building a 1/4 mile away
2) this was the sign

So you're saying it's okay he pulled a fire alarm because he's too stupid to comprehend the directions on a sign?

I disagree with your racist assertions that blacks are too dumb to use doors without having to pull fire alarms.
Maybe they can do a 2 for 1 deal and take both dudes out at the same time?

Why would they kick out poor Jamaal? His statement didn't admit any intention behind his pulling of the fire alarm. ;)

Box Ox

With the unedited video getting attention he can issue all the statements he wants.

So just to confirm: You think Jamaal Bowman should be kicked out of Congress now that you've seen him move the emergency exit sign? You weren't just suggesting that because you know House Democrats would never go for it?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
His excuse does not hold water.
The video shows him removing the signs, pull the alarm and turn his body away from the doors.
He had no intention of opening the doors.
He is guilty.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The video shows him removing the signs, pull the alarm and turn his body away from the doors.
He is guilty.
What de do with the signs? Must be other video from other cameras?

oldngray

nowhere special
He is guilty.
He got a sweetheart deal where he paid a fine for a misdemeanor and it will get expunged from his record.

Box Ox

He is guilty.
And he’s a liar.

Well, the going theory for the left until the "unedited" video was released was that Bowman is too dumb to know the difference between a fire alarm and an emergency exit. I really wish that kind of blatant racism would stop.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well, the going theory for the left until the "unedited" video was released was that Bowman is too dumb to know the difference between a fire alarm and an emergency exit. I really wish that kind of blatant racism would stop.
It was racist. He should be ashamed, but there’s no sense of shame left in society.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1698807429817.png