Breaking news...LIAM at the....

This thread was derailed after the third comment, and just went downhill from there. We used to debate the issues here. Now it's just toilet humor (pun intended) and stupidity.

And for the record, Leadbelly, I would rather have a guy who knows what hard work is represent me over a pampered entitled lawyer who has skated through life on his fathers name any day of the week. Give me a guy who came up from the membership over a palatine successor who can't hold a candle to the man who made the name he claims to represent.

Wanna know the quickest way to destroy a family business? Let the entitled son take over that which his father has built with hard work, sweat and tears. Blind devotion to a name, or the spirit of a man long gone is not loyalty. Your loyalty should be to the Teamsters Union, and NOT to an individual, group of individuals, or slate of individuals. This is where most Hoffa supporters go wrong. Take a good long look in the mirror, and ask yourself where your loyalty lies. To a man? Or to this organization? Roll it around a bit before you respond with another picture of a urinal.
Life is grabbed by a man that rises to the top. You are a hater of Jim Hoffa and his son. Hoffa jr rose to the top. Those at the top will always be criticized. You can't be the man and you can't/won't beat the man. When teamsters United loses I will tell you I told you so and that will be that.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's old school, but an anonymous internet of free information was the idea that I had hoped for here. Then came along those with agendas that exploited the ideal of open information without exploitation and here we are with this. BTW. I like the free flow of meaningless fluff. That's maybe the better direction.

Personally, I still believe in the BrownCafe.

It's allowed me an outlet to try and help inform others.

Now.... certain entities are trying to control it.

(By continually spamming the board)

Some of us, will not let that happen.

We have to react.

-Bug-

This crap isn't good enough for NF2.
nobody said it does. If they don't like the union issues forum they don't have to come here. After this election which my boy hall and Jimmy win I'll get the friend off the union issues forum. I want to today but there's an election and a lot of people are coming here to spread misdirection. I happens that I have to do what I feel is right. I have to back my guys. It's that simple. I'll debate or whatever. It will keep going around. Whatever it is it is. I appreciate you even though you don't agree with me but if these guys want to say things about my guys I'll play the game.

You know me...
Life is grabbed by a man that rises to the top. You are a hater of Jim Hoffa and his son. Hoffa jr rose to the top. Those at the top will always be criticized. You can't be the man and you can't/won't beat the man. When teamsters United loses I will tell you I told you so and that will be that.

And the words are clearly lost on you. Can't say I didn't try.

P.S. I admire Hoffa Sr. more than you know. All the more reason I throw up a little every time someone compares his son to him...

804brown

I know jr never scrubbed a mans fecal matter out of a toilet. That's got to wear on a man. You know cleaning crap is demoralizing. I've never did it. How bout you ask him.
Hoffa doesn't have a CDL because he never worked a real day as a Teamster. 251's post hit it on the head.
You might be right that Hoffa never scrubbed fecal matter from a toilet but he surely is used to the smell because he is so "full of it" himself.
And for the record when Tim worked on the inside, he mostly was in charge of the Samboni, not toilets.

hyena

Personally, I still believe in the BrownCafe.

It's allowed me an outlet to try and help inform others.

Now.... certain entities are trying to control it.

(By continually spamming the board)

Some of us, will not let that happen.

We have to react.

-Bug-
image.jpg