Breaking news shop stewards from old guard want to be one again

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Teamster ri said they used intimidation and bullying but didn't give any details on what they did.........did they say the tims slate are incompetent dopes I wouldn't sign that if I were you.....I need facts on what was said to constitute them being bullied and intimidated
People wouldn't sign because Tim and company are incompetent, they didn't get many signatures, so the defense is to cry wolf. Some people are just cry babies.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You took a post about intimidation and bulling and someone using their smart phone to protect themselves and twisted it,........ Divert the attention away from the original post,.....keep it coming little boy, I'm a little smarter than you,....
If someone was trying to intimidate me, the last thing I'd be doing is grabbing my smart phone.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Look, there's a lot of female teamsters, and some are single, and if they feel threaten or are being bullied use your phone, I was told yesterday a female felt intimidated not to sign the petition, it's not right and it shouldn't be happening,....
Do you have any facts about how people were bullied......what was said that they felt bullied........if you say the way they looked at them was intimidating.......then just stop posting now

If someone was trying to intimidate me, the last thing I'd be doing is grabbing my smart phone.
What a weakling. I had a guy cut me off on the highway. I beeped he flicked me off so I followed him. He then while out a smartphone and acts like he's recording me. Why cut me off why flick me off and why grab your phone. Grab the nuts and be a man. These guys are a joke wideload.

Look, there's a lot of female teamsters, and some are single, and if they feel threaten or are being bullied use your phone, I was told yesterday a female felt intimidated not to sign the petition, it's not right and it shouldn't be happening,....
Now you are changing your words.

image.jpg
You took a post about intimidation and bulling and someone using their smart phone to protect themselves and twisted it,........ Divert the attention away from the original post,.....keep it coming little boy, I'm a little smarter than you,....
You keep saying this but I do t see it. Do you think is you say I think I ca I think I can you will? You are losing the war of words on a message board. You don't seem to smart to me. Maybe you thinking you are smart is your problem.

Spongebob1

What a weakling. I had a guy cut me off on the highway. I beeped he flicked me off so I followed him. He then while out a smartphone and acts like he's recording me. Why cut me off why flick me off and why grab your phone. Grab the nuts and be a man. These guys are a joke wideload.

Twist and divert again,......
I was giving a poster some advise on what to do on bulling and intimidation, and Frick and Frack went off in left field,.......that o'l divert attention away from the original post,.....

Twist and divert again,......
I was giving a poster some advise on what to do on bulling and intimidation, and Frick and Frack went off in left field,.......that o'l divert attention away from the original post,.....
I understand. You are a nark and you want to divert away from this. I've never been a nark but if I was and I didn't drink rat poisen I might just as well do the same thing. But I ain't no nark. Stay nark

street walking cheetah

If someone told me I shouldn't sign a candidate petition, it better just be their recommendation and I can still make my choice. If someone stands in between me and a petitioner, or makes threats if I should consider signing it, I have a huge problem with that.