Breaking news shop stewards from old guard want to be one again

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What a joke O is lol ! Desperate times calls for desperate measures
Is that why he lead the pack in votes last election? The guy carried everyone. A joke is someone that finds an alternate route of entry into the building to avoid speaking on the issues. Some would rather complain on social media.

Spongebob1

I heard stewards in Norwood were bullying there members not to sign the TS petition! Bulling and intimidation is there way of life !!!

If you see this report it,.....if you know this is happening at different barns, record it, most people have smart phones turn the recorder on, bulling and intimidation seems to be the norm with some of them,

A few desperate stewards can easily be beat, fight fire with fire, it's not that hard to out smart them,......js

If you see this report it,.....if you know this is happening at different barns, record it, most people have smart phones turn the recorder on, bulling and intimidation seems to be the norm with some of them,

A few desperate stewards can easily be beat, fight fire with fire, it's not that hard to out smart them,......js
Arent you just like Liam. Record your union brother and then nark him out. I guess you didn't take the oath or you don't abide by it. I don't know how you pansies can live with yourself. That's a disgraceful statement for a teamster. Nark.

You would probably like to get another teamster fired by telling on him like a little girl.

Nark