Breaking news shop stewards from old guard want to be one again

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Oh my....Let me help. Out of the kindness of my heart I will educate those that obtain their knowledge through lies, rumors, speculation and misinformation. The old regime and old stewards were not necessarily against elected stewards. In fact the issue at hand with the attempted bylaws change was only in a small specific piece of the language which took away the BA's authority to remove a steward for cause, and replace that with some type of "voting the steward out" by the same membership that had previously voted he/she in. Steward elections work well in some barns, in others it can lead to a popular person being elected that may or may not be the right person for such a task. Indeed some of the BA's of the Old regime did in fact have elections in some barns. A few points of interest to take note of: 1) Many of the stewards originally elected after the new regime took over have either resigned or been removed, with their replacements being APPOINTED by the NEW regime, not elected. 2) With the NEW regime now in office over 1 1/2 years they've made NO attempt to change that bylaws steward language which they previously so courageously fought for. Could it be they're OK with it now?
Now onto the point of old stewards choosing not to stay on for the new regime...This ones easy. Many felt they had fundamental differences with the methods in which the NEW regime and it's obvious TDU backing may be conducting business. The best thing to do at the time for for the membership was to allow this new group to put in its own team, or hold their elections. A constant pissing contest between the stewards and the BA is certain to have an adverse effect on the representation of the members, which is of course the #1 priority.
That brings us to current day. Old stewards wish to take advantage of the policy implemented by the NEW regime. So be it, its your policy let it play out. I know at my barn there is a lot of conflict between some of the current stewards and the BA. Some call him out on things he appears to be maybe not so honest and truthful about. He doesn't like it. Other stewards, although agreeing with this observation in private discussion, do not appear to have the fortitude to question his tactics in person.These stewards should resign. They are not serving the best interest of the membership by "going along and getting along" with the BA.
I guess there was no response.

street walking cheetah

I guess there was no response.
407 belly asked for the E board to respond, since 'they are all on this site' which shows their inexperience.
Well, we are apparently waiting for that response, stink load.
While I don't agree, I give credit that the post was well thought out and fairly intelligently made a point. Instead of the usual non sense.