Breaking news shop stewards from old guard want to be one again

wreckingball251

407 belly asked for the E board to respond, since 'they are all on this site' which shows their inexperience.
Well, we are apparently waiting for that response, stink load.
While I don't agree, I give credit that the post was well thought out and fairly intelligently made a point. Instead of the usual non sense.
What is it about that well thought out post don't you agree on?

You know me...
Really. One is a Ba the other is someone who ran and was trounced. What would you expect? The e board is all on this site. Not very smart.

You know who I am, and I am telling you, that is not the case. Maybe 1 or 2 others besides me on here. I come on here because I had developed a rapport with some of the members on here during the campaign, and like to check their pulse every now and again. Not to air laundry or put anyone down. But remember, I'm an at will employee of the local and NOT an e-board member. I respect your position on the issues, Lead, but you're dead wrong in saying that the entire e-board of Local 251 is on this site. It is simply not the case.

You know who I am, and I am telling you, that is not the case. Maybe 1 or 2 others besides me on here. I come on here because I had developed a rapport with some of the members on here during the campaign, and like to check their pulse every now and again. Not to air laundry or put anyone down. But remember, I'm an at will employee of the local and NOT an e-board member. I respect your position on the issues, Lead, but you're dead wrong in saying that the entire e-board of Local 251 is on this site. It is simply not the case.
I know who four of you are for sure. You aren't on the e board. I know the other three are. I am dead on in this subject for sure. The op is the person who I originally thought was you. Sorry but I'm that good. A trail of breadcrumbs was left and I found it. Your typical member of this forum doesn't figure the stuff out that I can. Then again I am not the typical member. To the op step your game up before you come on here and leave your footprint over such a trivial issue. Someone needs to keep their house in order.

Last edited:

You know me...
I know who four of you are for sure. You aren't on the e board. I know the other three are. I am dead on in this subject for sure. The op is the person who I originally thought was you. Sorry but I'm that good. A trail of breadcrumbs was left and I found it. Your typical member of this forum doesn't figure the stuff out that I can. Then again I am not the typical member. To the op step your game up before you come on here and leave your footprint over such a trivial issue. Someone needs to keep their house in order.

Well, then you know more about the people I see, speak and work with every day than I do. All the way from cowbang Ohio. (See why I'm skeptical?) Also, you gave me the same line about being 100% sure that you knew I was MM when I was assuring you that you were wrong, as you admitted above. I'm guessing there's a pretty good chance you're wrong about the other 4 that you've "figured out". But it really doesn't matter, this is all theater with a very small relative audience so have a ball brother. I won't try to correct you again.

Spongebob1

Well, then you know more about the people I see, speak and work with every day than I do. All the way from cowbang Ohio. (See why I'm skeptical?) Also, you gave me the same line about being 100% sure that you knew I was MM when I was assuring you that you were wrong, as you admitted above. I'm guessing there's a pretty good chance you're wrong about the other 4 that you've "figured out". But it really doesn't matter, this is all theater with a very small relative audience so have a ball brother. I won't try to correct you again.

I love how you have "out-smarted" the stinker at every turn, and yep there's a lot of "theater" on here with a few posters on here with so many alas's, it makes one wonder why so many,

Tell them to keep posting.

Last edited:

street walking cheetah

O may've been shaking hands, or trying to, but the message was disrespect and negativity towards our local leadership. We had that message before, we voted them out in the last Local election.

wreckingball251

How was that disrespect to local leadership? Why is it OK for you guys to go to Boston or where ever and it's campaigning. but SO does it and it's disrespect.?

street walking cheetah

Campaigning is fine. Have at it. I want to hear all sides and generally respect what O has done for workers, just not the "they need to be punished" stuff. I thought the message was disrespectful of Local leadership.