Brown Cafe staff moderators ... can we trust ?

Personally i like to be brutally honest with people & say it how i see it, Some people i know sugar coat issues & pretend to be something they aren't. I don't tap dance around feelings that i think may be hurt full. My question is on this chat board why are their regulation that prohibit personal attacks ? If someone is being an a-hole & making statements that are not offensive but completely ignorant i would like to express myself in a way i feel fit not a way Brown cafe see's fit. If B.Cafe wants some advice try loosening up all the regulations & allow some profanity & honest feelings whatever that may be & how subjective it is. Otherwise this site is not worth my time & i will discourage my colleagues from work from patronizing this forum.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You lack the credentials to pass judgement,..... outside hire.
I'm an outside hire as well so,
image.jpg

Personally i like to be brutally honest with people & say it how i see it, Some people i know sugar coat issues & pretend to be something they aren't. I don't tap dance around feelings that i think may be hurt full. My question is on this chat board why are their regulation that prohibit personal attacks ? If someone is being an a-hole & making statements that are not offensive but completely ignorant i would like to express myself in a way i feel fit not a way Brown cafe see's fit. If B.Cafe wants some advice try loosening up all the regulations & allow some profanity & honest feelings whatever that may be & how subjective it is. Otherwise this site is not worth my time & i will discourage my colleagues from work from patronizing this forum.
What is your next user name going to be?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Because those are the rules the owner of this sites wishes to have posters adhere to. If you cannot get your tough guy personna across without attacks, there are other boards.
Or start your "site". You may discourage others all you like, that just makes them come here, in droves. Maybe it would be best to adhere to the terms of service, or say goodbye.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

And yet you keep coming back.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
990.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1444699435.826236.jpg

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
If they're anything like you....please do...