Brown long sleeve shirt for polo style shirts.

over10.5

Has anyone found a good long sleeve undershirt for our uniforms? I had been going with “vapor apparel” but the brown color is no longer an option. Thanks

GenericUsername

I find it asinine that we have to wear white under our uniform. Our shoes are black. Our belts are black. The pouch for the DIAD is black. Let us wear black undershirts already...

JustDeliverIt

Has anyone found a good long sleeve undershirt for our uniforms? I had been going with “vapor apparel” but the brown color is no longer an option. Thanks

I wear a black, long sleeve under armor style shirt under my long sleeve shirt all winter long. All of mine are black. Never been told anything.

rod

Retired 22 years
Up here above the 45th parallel the shorts/long sleeve combo is the go to for at least 4 months out of the year.
I always carried a combination of shorts short sleeve / pants long sleeve attire with me. Many times in the Spring and Fall one would change back and forth a couple times a day.

Johney

I can’t believe with the way drivers look nowadays they would say anything about what you wear. Especially under your uniform. Tell whoever gives you crap to pound sand.