Build a mosque...

UPS Lifer

Joy Behar & Whoopie walk off because they have no facts.....they are idiots (and Whoopie looks like she's dressed for Siberia )

Subject: the view 2 minutes

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-to-walk-off-at-the-view/?partner=rss&emc=rss

Whoopie literally does not like O'Reilly. They have had issues in the past and as we know he comes off as condescending and arrogant. (But there is no better debater in my opinion!) This was a way to use semantics to walk off the show. I am done watching The View. I used to enjoy hearing a different liberal perspective from the ladies but not anymore.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I never watch The View......I only like one of the 5 women. There's another talk show starting, like the View, and even though I like Roseanne's TV daughter ( Darlene) I can't stand Leah Remini....the Scientologist! So, I won't watch it either.
And, don't even get me started on Oprah!!!!

I'm surprised Pope Greg isn't working on her canonization!!

I'm pretty much on Fox News during the day.....as white noise in the background while I do my computer stuff.

I don't watch daytime 'til after supper.......

UPS Lifer

I am like you Fox News is on all day long as white noise. However, I would eat breakfast and sit down and listen to the other side during The View. I have watched too many episodes where the "ladies" treat their guests rudely if they don't espouse to their view on things. It is completely unprofessional and from what I have observed .... an inherent trait of an uber liberal.

My wife was a huge Oprah fan until O endorsed Obama. It took awhile but she stopped watching completely when BO took office. When David Letterman started beating up Palin on a nightly basis we stopped watching him as well and have not been back since.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
My wife was a huge Oprah fan until O endorsed Obama. It took awhile but she stopped watching completely when BO took office. When David Letterman started beating up Palin on a nightly basis we stopped watching him as well and have not been back since.

Same here.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm still not sure why people hate Palin as much as they do. She just talks a little folksy and with some common sense. I'm amazed that N.O.W. hates her and Meg Whitman too. I think N.O.W. has shown their true colors......just like A.A.R.P. has.

When it comes to Oprah, she strung Stedman along all those years to look normal while all the while she has the hots for Gayle.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The money woes keep growing for a developer of the Ground Zero mosque.
Valley National Bank is suing Sharif El-Gamal and his real-estate company, Soho Properties, seeking $95,778 plus interest for an unrepaid loan. The firm took out a $100,000 line of credit, guaranteed by El-Gamal, from the bank in 2008, but defaulted in early 2009, according to court papers.
A spokesman for El-Gamal declined to comment yesterday.
El-Gamal moved from the firm's offices in September after his landlord initiated eviction proceedings over $39,000 in back rent.
He also failed to pay his city taxes in January and July, but agreed to a payment plan in September for $270,000, including interest.
El-Gamal has been a leader in the controversial proposal to build a mosque and community center on Park Place, two blocks from the site of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...sque_man_qB7zcJKK5zCbcv8j8o4X7I#ixzz12lwktw3b

wkmac

Jim Dandy to the rescue!

King said in an opinion piece in Sunday's Newsday that he will do all he can to "drive the public debate" on Islamic radicalization.

I've no doubt he'll drive it so that all and nothing but the truth in the matter shall prevail!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
More Liberal BS from Katie Couric:

"Maybe we need a Muslim version of The Cosby Show."
I also think sort of the chasm, between, or the bigotry expressed against Muslims in this country has been one of the most disturbing stories to surface this year. Of course, a lot of noise was made about the Islamic Center, mosque, down near the World Trade Center, but I think there wasn’t enough sort of careful analysis and evaluation of where this bigotry toward 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide, and how this seething hatred many people feel for all Muslims, which I think is so misdirected, and so wrong — and so disappointing. …
Maybe we need a Muslim version of The Cosby Show.
I know that sounds crazy, I know that sounds crazy. But The Cosby Show did so much to change attitudes about African-Americans in this country, and I think sometimes people are afraid of what they don’t understand…

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/katie-couric-we-need-a-muslim-version-of-the-cosby-show/

over9five

Staff member
"The Muhammad Show", join us as Achmed, his wife (confined to the basement), and his three terrorist-in-training children make you laugh in their suburban New Jersey home!

bbsam

Staff member
"The Muhammad Show", join us as Achmed, his wife (confined to the basement), and his three terrorist-in-training children make you laugh in their suburban New Jersey home!
Don't worry. It all turns out OK when Tim the (Carpenter) Tool-man Taylor stops by on Good Friday and crucifies the whole family with great one-liners like, "One way or another you're gonna know Jesus!" and "Binford's new nail gun makes the Crusades easy and fun!" Of course, there's Al making it all PC with his signature tagline, "I don't think so, Tim."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's write the pilot.
opening shot would be a mineret of a mosque, we see the muezzin, a man appointed to call to prayer calling in all directions the "Hasten to prayer ".

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]