BUSH and the "other shoe"! LMAO

UPS Lifer

The Other Side is from California...Probably lives near Hollywood...This explains her terrible, sour attitude about life in general.I really feel sorry for her....Merry Christmas from the Gas!

My guess ...she is from Northern California - Cal Berkley land! Probably lives in or around Frisco (Northern Californians hate it when you say Frisco!).

After all ....the Friscoans had a measure on the ballot to rename the trash dump to GW Bush Trash Dump! Ohhh! It was defeated!

When you are this far left you lose sight of what reality is.... Just ask TOS!

browndevil

My guess ...she is from Northern California - Cal Berkley land! Probably lives in or around Frisco (Northern Californians hate it when you say Frisco!).

After all ....the Friscoans had a measure on the ballot to rename the trash dump to GW Bush Trash Dump! Ohhh! It was defeated!

When you are this far left you lose sight of what reality is.... Just ask TOS!
Ouch Lifer! I live in Northern California.......Ouch:sad-little:

UPS Lifer

It is tongue in cheek! One of my favorite cities is San Francisco! There is something about it that reminds me of my hometown, Chicago.

I love Northern California. Some of the most beautiful land in the country is in the northern half of the state.

However.... there has always been friction between the north and the south. You have the water and SoCal doesn't!

diesel96

BrownDevil......It's a conservative hang-up, it's all about labels, and sterotypes. I happen to favor the geographical landscape up there and it's nothing political, but you know what, don't lose any sleep over what they think, who cares. Right wingers are all about disrepecting a region of our country cause conservative sources tells them to.

UPS Lifer

BrownDevil......It's a conservative hang-up, it's all about labels, and sterotypes. I happen to favor the geographical landscape up there and it's nothing political, but you know what, don't lose any sleep over what they think, who cares. Right wingers are all about disrepecting a region of our country cause conservative sources tells them to.

As usual, you are a day late and a dollar short! You must of "missed" my post on the previous page!

I guess because of your ultra liberal views it is OK to pin labels and stereotypes on others (like you just did here) LOL. I am just a smidgeon to the right of moderate... nothing like what you have "stereotyped" me to be.

However people like you and TOS force me to lean even further to the right!

Point in reference - I was sympathetic to the plight of gay & lesbians until I saw the demonstrations on TV beating a little old grandmother up for holding a cross up! Calling in gay at work! Come on... you (gays) lost in every state where there was an initiative to vote on in a left wing victory. This is nothing more than sour grapes - It is the "you owe us" mentality. I lost a tremendous amount of respect for the cause. I will still evaluate each individual based on their own merit but I will look at them with a microscope.

How many other moderates do you suspect look at this differently now?

You will not win sympathy to your cause this way.

Backlash goes both directions - look it up! You might learn something. I tend to look at what is reasonable and fair as my guideline. I think the pendulum is going to start swinging back to the right soon!

I take comfort in knowing that most people in this country are reasonable and fair. I get my strength and courage from this and my hope for a better America also!

I don't have any sour grapes over what happened on that fateful day in November. I want our newly elected officials to be successful for America's sake.

Left wing smugness and arrogance has no place in the process. When all you do is look one direction (in your case left) you will never EVER see the whole picture. This leads to nothing but ignorance and more ignorance.

So Dies and TOS have a left day!:fog:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As usual, you are a day late and a dollar short! You must of "missed" my post on the previous page!

Backlash goes both directions - look it up! You might learn something. I tend to look at what is reasonable and fair as my guideline. I think the pendulum is going to start swinging back to the right soon!

:fog:

HAHAHAH...good luck on this one. With the Republican positions on capital hill favoring the BK'ing of the big three, 2010 should see the removal of more republicans from both the house and senate.

As millions of americans continue to lose jobs over the next few months, they will not lose sight of who was responsible for those loses with their "votes" on capitol hill.

Since 2006, voters have been kicking republicans out of office, and in 2 years that pedulum that you think is swinging your way will still swing to the left and shed the remainder of bad apples responsible for screwing up this economy.

Right wing radio has been promoting this "pedulum swinging back to the right" in 2010 thing recently, but they have been wrong on the issues since 2003.

The little event in November 08 was the confirmation of such.

Sorry your president is a dope and his friends dopier.:dead:

Lifer, here is a montage of your american hero!
Again stupid Bush

UPS Lifer

TOS!

So what you are telling me is what I figured all along.... you are not an American or you are un-American. Because if you were an American, you would understand that the President represents all of us. Unfortunately, we don't always get who we voted for but we all need to support our country.

You would rather berate Bush and make fun of our President. Very Hateful and not at all patriotic! But then again, I wouldn't expect anything more.

Have a left day! :rain-very:

stringerman85

You all need to lighten up. Jesus Christ. It was a funny thing, Can't you all agree on that.....Everybody at "my" ups facility was laughing about it...But on here it of course has to turn into some political, racial war....That's BC for ya

chev

Nightcrawler
BUSH finally gets what he deserves!!

To be embarrassed in front of a world audience just before he leaves office in disgrace!

msnbc.com Video Player

The Reporter who threw the shoe hollared at BUSH, " this is your goodbye kiss you dog!"
Yeah, but the camel jockey missed from 10 feet away. What a maroon!(as bugs bunny would say):laughing:
Good thing he didn't have three feet. He might have finally got him.

TOS you really need to get a life. This kind of crap is not funny in the least, no matter who the leader is. I would have been insulted if that was Gore,Clinton, or even your messiah Obama being attacked and I can't stand any of them. This is not only an attack on PRESIDENT Bush. It is an attack on the American people. It is a huge insult and I hope this turd has cat crap thrown at him and is hung for stinking.

Last edited:

JustTired

free at last.......
While I found it rather humorous....I also found it disturbing. I shudder to think what would happen to an American who would do the same thing.

My first thought when I seen it for the first time was: "Boy....it took a long time for the secret service guy to jump up and do something." .....maybe he was waiting to see if the shoe exploded, first.

While I think this administration has been pathetic, I wouldn't wish any harm on 'W'. After all, we're too close to the end to have to put up with Cheney for the remaining weeks.

Let's all hope that things get better in the coming months...regardless of your political leanings.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yeah, but the camel jockey missed from 10 feet away. What a maroon!(as bugs bunny would say):laughing:

TOS you really need to get a life. This kind of crap is not funny in the least, no matter who the leader is. I would have been insulted if that was Gore,Clinton, or even your messiah Obama being attacked and I can't stand any of them. This is not only an attack on PRESIDENT Bush. It is an attack on the American people. It is a huge insult and I hope this turd has cat crap thrown at him and is hung for stinking.

Chev, I have a life, this video, while extremly funny, and if you look at the poll recently conducted about its value, 77 percent thought it was hilarious!

This president, got what he deserved, was it insulting?? DUH.

That was the point. This wasnt an attack on the american people, it wasnt an attack on american ideals, it wasnt an attack on american democracy, it was AN OUTRAGE ON A MAN WHO DESTROYED A COUNTRY BY A COUNTRYMAN.

Bush is no hero in IRAQ or to the IRAQI people. I guarantee you that millions of IRAQIS would rather put a bullet in his head than see his face on their soil. But this is the expectation that BUSH has. This is why he has to travel there in "SECRET".

If it is so safe there now with our gi-normous success, why the secrecy?

Everyone in that ROOM had a security clearance, including that reporter.

But you must know the history of that reporter to understand his frustrations with the BUSH administration.

Millions of IRAQIS are protesting in the streets as we speak for this mans release. One of our "allies" a Saudi Arabian Prince has offered 10 million dollars for the shoes. This should be the greater insult. If this man is locked up by his goverment, the people will once again flip that country into turmoil for the near future. With one ACT, this man jumped ahead of BUSH in popularity in IRAQ. This is the real insult.

At the end of the day, one last final INSULT to an American President who screwed many countries with his BUSH DOCTRINE.

Our soldiers were never greeted as liberators. They never will be. The BUSH administration turned them into targets.

Time for us to leave that country and move on with life.

As for the value of the video, it speaks for itself. Every comedian in the world is having a field day with it. We are no different.

Its those that still have the warm fuzzy feeling for BUSH that are offended.

I do not have that feeling and feel he deserved it.:dead:

diesel96

Camel Jockey......So were spending nearly a trillion dollars to liberate camel jockeys ?......Nice reference

Throwing shoes at the President is insulting, but it so bazaar and so odd, one can't help not to laugh because nobody got hurt. All the late night Comedy shows had fun with it except for the perp who ended up with some broken bones. It kind of reminded me of old school chalk board eraser fights when the teacher was late for class and ducking behind desks from flying projectiles...lol

Wasn't a day short, try 20 minutes, and no, didn't miss post on previous page. Just thought it was cruel to trash someone's home town and then try to make up for it with a BS sympathetic symposium.

I guess because of your ultra liberal views it is OK to pin labels and stereotypes on others (like you just did here) LOL. I am just a smidgeon to the right of moderate... nothing like what you have "stereotyped" me to be.

However people like you and TOS force me to lean even further to the right!

Just like you are labeling me as an ultra liberal. TOS and myself niether labeled or sterotyped you. You do it to yourself thru your post. Centrist's or moderates' were obvisouly not die hard Bush, McCain and especially Palin supporters. As of now, the Obama Team is appealing to centrist and moderates due to his cabinet appiontees and still you have nothing good to say about him.

Point in reference - I was sympathetic to the plight of gay & lesbians until I saw the demonstrations on TV beating a little old grandmother up for holding a cross up! Calling in gay at work! Come on... you (gays) lost in every state where there was an initiative to vote on in a left wing victory. This is nothing more than sour grapes - It is the "you owe us" mentality. I lost a tremendous amount of respect for the cause. I will still evaluate each individual based on their own merit but I will look at them with a microscope.

How many other moderates do you suspect look at this differently now?

You will not win sympathy to your cause this way.

I take comfort in knowing that most people in this country are reasonable and fair. I get my strength and courage from this and my hope for a better America also!

I don't have any sour grapes over what happened on that fateful day in November. I want our newly elected officials to be successful for America's sake.

Left wing smugness and arrogance has no place in the process. When all you do is look one direction (in your case left) you will never EVER see the whole picture. This leads to nothing but ignorance and more ignorance.

So Dies and TOS have a left day!:fog:

Here's the ignorance.....The plight of gays and lesbians is not an issue you put on an amendment an vote for it. This is a civil issue, an equal rights issue thats going to be challenge in the highest court in the land refering to the constituton, not the bible. I'm the last guy on Earth to commit a gay act but they are part of the "We the People" in the constitution. You can have all the amendments you like back in the old day's for example like allowing Blacks or women to vote, it would not pass by majority vote, it took the courts to amend issue's such as black and women's rights, and it will take the courts to amend Gay rights as well.

TOS!

So what you are telling me is what I figured all along.... you are not an American or you are un-American. Because if you were an American, you would understand that the President represents all of us. Unfortunately, we don't always get who we voted for but we all need to support our country.

You would rather berate Bush and make fun of our President. Very Hateful and not at all patriotic! But then again, I wouldn't expect anything more.

Have a left day! :rain-very:

If your a moderate, why are you labeling anybody who berates Bush as un-american and un-patriotic. This President is NOT representing the populas, only the neo-cons and the very wealthy. One who loves their country will expose their leadership of gravely wrongdoings. That's the greatest form of patriotism.

wkmac

HAHAHAH...good luck on this one. With the Republican positions on capital hill favoring the BK'ing of the big three, 2010 should see the removal of more republicans from both the house and senate.

As millions of americans continue to lose jobs over the next few months, they will not lose sight of who was responsible for those loses with their "votes" on capitol hill.

Since 2006, voters have been kicking republicans out of office, and in 2 years that pedulum that you think is swinging your way will still swing to the left and shed the remainder of bad apples responsible for screwing up this economy.

Right wing radio has been promoting this "pedulum swinging back to the right" in 2010 thing recently, but they have been wrong on the issues since 2003.

The little event in November 08 was the confirmation of such.

Republican leadership not only as elected in Washington but those policy thinkers the party has followed are IMO at the very heart of why repubicans are getting sent home to stay. And I'll use the infamous William Kristol to make my case for me.

Mr. NeoConservative himself sez the following:

“There should not be such a thing as a big-government Republican.”

Really? Jeb Bush was a successful and popular conservative governor of Florida, with tax cuts, policy reforms and privatizations of government services to show for his time in office. Still, in his two terms state spending increased over 50 percent — a rate faster than inflation plus population growth. It turns out, in the real world of Republican governance, that there aren’t a whole lot of small-government Republicans.

Five Republicans have won the presidency since 1932: Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan and the two George Bushes. Only Reagan was even close to being a small-government conservative. And he campaigned in 1980 more as a tax-cutter and national-defense-builder-upper, and less as a small-government enthusiast in the mold of the man he had supported — and who had lost — in 1964, Barry Goldwater. And Reagan’s record as governor and president wasn’t a particularly government-slashing one.

Even the G.O.P.’s 1994 Contract With America made only vague promises to eliminate the budget deficit, and proposed no specific cuts in government programs. It focused far more on crime, taxes, welfare reform and government reform. Indeed, the “Republican Revolution” of 1995 imploded primarily because of the Republican Congress’s one major small-government-type initiative — the attempt to “cut” (i.e., restrain the growth of) Medicare. George W. Bush seemed to learn the lesson. Prior to his re-election, he proposed and signed into law popular (and, it turned out, successful) legislation, opposed by small-government conservatives, adding a prescription drug benefit to Medicare.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/08/opinion/08kristol.html?_r=1

Now for those of you who look to the republican party as the only means and measure to advocate for small. limited gov't, you'd be wise to consider the words of Kristol. Max Boot, another NeoConservative leader who was also an adviser to McCain stated the folowing in Commentary magazine concerning Obama's appointments:

His appointments suggest that, if anything, his administration will have a Reapolitiker, rather than a liberal, bent, although Clinton and Steinberg at State should be powerful voices for “neo-liberalism” which is not so different in many respects from “neo-conservativism”. Both, for instance, support humanitarian interventions in places like Darfur and Bosnia.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/blogs/index.php/boot/44551

Like Kristol, Boot is making no bones that Clintonism, Goreism and Bushism are all literally the same thing. You can add Gingrichism on there as well.

Republicans sold the idea to the public that they were small gov't guys and as Kristol pointed out about Bush he learned to play the game. Bush even ran against nationbuilding and condemned the Clinton adminstration on it as well as tired to paint the same brush on Gore in the 2000' campaign. See the Oct. 2000' debate transcripts alone for proof of that.

The simple fact is, republicans have lied about what they are and now folks like Kristol, Boot and the rest feel so bold that they've won the day (and they have, make no mistake on that) they can now say who and what they really are because the last meaningless hope of small gov't within the republican party is done. Truth is just in policy and action alone, a vote for McCain would have been like voting for Bill Clinton in 92' or 96'. The only reason the illusion is made such was Palin and the name republican was associated with some so-called conservative, traditional small gov't ideal and let's face it, Palin was a gimmick to trick small gov't republicans into voting for the McCain ticket. Palin was Kristol's hand pick as well and he predicted (inside knowledge?) it several months before on Fox News Sunday that she would be McCains choice. Looking at Kristol's NYTimes op-ed, does this sound like someone who would back a person that truly was small gov't when it counted? OH HELL NO!

Small gov't republicans have to now make a real choice going forward in where they place and how they place their votes. At the same time I also believe Obama will make many a liberal democrat eat his/her own hypocritical words as his governance will more resemble a Bush Term #3 than it will "real change." I gotta admit my sadistic side will enjoy it too! :happy-very:

I find it most ironic that among small gov't conservative republicans, a growing retreat from Washington and back towards the ideal of a strong more local autonomy with focus on State and local power. Also at the same time, the same thing is starting to happen among paleo-liberals as they realized they've been "Conned" as well by the same Neo-Con forces that brought down the conservative wing of the republican party. These 2 elements have very diverse opinions especially in areas of social issues but they are finding common ground in agreeing that Washington truly has way to much power and is abusing that power to it's own ends.

Forget the 2 parties and the 2 party system because it's dead and bothsides in truth are the same thing. Republicans went down because they lied and now it's the democrats turn and in time they will be shown to be liars as well. Start focusing on your local and state elections and build an autonomous base there and make Washington illrelevant. If we have a local and state gov't that sez no to federal dollars and federal mingling, we might thus in turn make congress and it's mingling efforts illrelevant!

Just a thought!
:wink2:

zeus2ez

One final insult to an insulting war. He ends it the way he started it, looking like an :censored2:.

This is the dumbest president in american history hands down.:dead:[/quote]
You must not remember Jimmy Carter.

tieguy

Banned

as opposed to the libcon disrespecting the entire country?

Bad Gas!

How are we going to have less government, less corruption with more taxes in our new administration? I'm willing to give Obama a chance. But raising taxes has never helped anything. And to do all the things Obama wants to do he will have to raise taxes on busineses as well.Do you think the busineses are going to eat those taxes or pass them onto the consumer?...In -quiring minds want to know..

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
One final insult to an insulting war. He ends it the way he started it, looking like an :censored2:.

This is the dumbest president in american history hands down.:dead:
You must not remember Jimmy Carter.[/quote]

I remember him well. You dont remember that CARTER has a HIGHER APPROVAL rating than George W. Bush.

Jokes on you and your comment.:dead: