California Liberals Mortified Over Folk Standing For The National Anthem

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Can't wait for the usual suspects to show up and give some hot take defending their reactions somehow and say everyone here is having a meltdown over it when in actuality we're just making fun of them and rightfully so.

Commercial Inside Release

In my endless hunt for real estate, I was researching Crapifornia demographics, when I saw that only 34% of Californians are Caucasian... And, I realized that the giant wave of Californians disbursing all over the country, especially in the West, is probably down to a trickle, now. The remaining 34% must have big reason to stay there... So, don't worry about California anymore.

There's probably only about 4-6 million left that might leave the state. In 10 years the California everyone is familiar with, will no longer exist, it will be Mexico Lite. And, the weirdos that caused all these problems will be assimilated into the rest of the United States.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In my endless hunt for real estate, I was researching Crapifornia demographics, when I saw that only 34% of Californians are Caucasian... And, I realized that the giant wave of Californians disbursing all over the country, especially in the West, is probably down to a trickle, now. The remaining 34% must have big reason to stay there... So, don't worry about California anymore.

There's probably only about 4-6 million left that might leave the state. In 10 years the California everyone is familiar with, will no longer exist, it will be Mexico Lite. And, the weirdos that caused all these problems will be assimilated into the rest of the United States.
Democrats lie and say these people are immigrants. They're not. They're colonizers. They have no intention of assimilating.

vantexan

Actually Caucasians make up 56% of the California population. Non-Hispanic whites make up 36% as of 2018 so that may very well be 34% by now. There are Caucasian Hispanics also.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd

The number of actual Caucasians are actually lower since some Hispanics are classified as Caucasian by the system.
IMG_1510.jpeg

inb4 it’s Texas.
Texas and soon after the other states will suffer the same fate as California if the people don’t get it together.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Democrats lie and say these people are immigrants. They're not. They're colonizers. They have no intention of assimilating.
I had a meme where it had the amount of guns in the United States and the caravans bursting through the border and it saying not a single one will be shot, lol. That’s what they need, but the government is waiting for someone to take the bait so they can run with muh crazy right wing ruhcist gun nuts and go after the second amendment.