Calling All Small Package and Feeder Drivers

Just returned from the national truck driving championships in Indianapolis. What an awesome experience. Although my husband did not qualify to compete we drove down at our own expense to support all the ups drivers that won their state championships. Ups needs more small package drivers to get involved in their state competition. Next year's national championships is in Orlando Florida. To find out if you qualify to compete in your state championship contact your safety management. We really need to have a lot more small package drivers qualify to compete at the national level so we can kick FedEx in the ass. Become one of the best of the best drivers in the country. You can also check out what it is all about on your state's truck driving association.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
image.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I guess I am just naive. I thought the male drivers might be more gentleman like with female posters. Kind of makes me feel sad. I have nothing but the best intentions with my post

Unfortunately you came to the wrong place.

I admire your enthusiasm regarding the NTDC but the vast majority of package car drivers cannot wait to punch out and go home and would have zero interest in competing.

Thanks for the feedback but this is also for feeder drivers. Should I rename my post. Also can I remove my post. I'm just a ups wife that is trying to support my husband in what he loves to do

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thanks for the feedback but this is also for feeder drivers. Should I rename my post. Also can I remove my post. I'm just a ups wife that is trying to support my husband in what he loves to do

Nothing wrong with that.

The problem you have is some of the "regulars" here don't know when to turn it off.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I actually have always wondered why they never did a competition for small package drivers but apparently they do. I would be interested in competing in something like this. I'm a beast behind the wheel.

trickpony1

chemo-
When you can answer this question you will have a better understanding
of why drivers don't compete:

Why would anyone want to represent, and compete for, a company who has royally screwed them on more than one occasion?

Take your time........

So glad to hear you are interested what state. Are you from? Talk to your safety team or look up your state on professional state truck driving championships. We need good drivers like you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
chemo-
When you can answer this question you will have a better understanding
of why drivers don't compete:

Why would anyone want to represent, and compete for, a company who has royally screwed them on more than one occasion?

Take your time........
Go into Feeder and it's the other way around.