Calling All Small Package and Feeder Drivers

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The ONLY reason I ever said anything about him being on here so much is ONLY because he said once he punches out, he wants nothing to do with UPS...was just pointing out the oxy-maroon.....I could give give 2 :censored2:s what he does with his time...but don't say one thing and do another...who are you anyways ? His bodyguard lover?

go play with your turtles
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1471658934.079848.jpg

NonDeliverOtherMissed

I really appreciate this post. At least there is 1 person out there that gets it. It is more about your personal pride as a safe driver than the company you work for or how they treat you. I learned some tough lessons about what this forum is all about. Most of the people who post on here should just be greatfull to have a job with good pay and better than average benefits. We have people starving in our own country and would cut off their right arm to have a job that puts food on the plate and a roof over their heads.
Amen

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I really appreciate this post. At least there is 1 person out there that gets it. It is more about your personal pride as a safe driver than the company you work for or how they treat you. I learned some tough lessons about what this forum is all about. Most of the people who post on here should just be greatfull to have a job with good pay and better than average benefits. We have people starving in our own country and would cut off their right arm to have a job that puts food on the plate and a roof over their heads.
Have you actually done the "job" at ups that you are saying we are ungrateful for???

I'm sorry but maybe you should be "grateful " your husband works at ups so you can get on a ups forum and tell us all how we should feel about the job we've been doing for many years.

The ONLY reason I ever said anything about him being on here so much is ONLY because he said once he punches out, he wants nothing to do with UPS...was just pointing out the oxy-maroon.....I could give give 2 :censored2:s what he does with his time...but don't say one thing and do another...who are you anyways ? His bodyguard lover?

go play with your turtles
You wanted to start crap and now you are getting it back.
I want nothing to do with my company after work. I do not work for Brown Cafe.

NonDeliverOtherMissed

These ppl claim to hate their job so much they like to b$&/@ and moan all day about it on here...but the minute someone asks where they work they can't wait to tell people they work for ups...because they know in reality they have it good...better than 75% of the rest of America....who don't have a college degree lemme add

Orion inc.

I like turtles
These ppl claim to hate their job so much they like to b$&/@ and moan all day about it on here...but the minute someone asks where they work they can't wait to tell people they work for ups...because they know in reality they have it good...better than 75% of the rest of America....who don't have a college degree lemme add

Why are you on here?
It certainly isn't to show that you have a college degree by the way you write?

I have worked for the same company for more than 18 years and they treat us way worse than ups treats you guys. But I don't piss and moan about it. They call it work for a reason. Nobody ever says I am going into fun today. This will be my last post because you are just a bunch of cry babies.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I have worked for the same company for more than 18 years and they treat us way worse than ups treats you guys. But I don't piss and moan about it. They call it work for a reason. Nobody ever says I am going into fun today. This will be my last post because you are just a bunch of cry babies.
See ya!

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Maybe you should grow a backbone and unionize?

You still didn't answer my question

Have you done the job at ups that you feel so entitled to tell us all that we are whining too much?

Answer? Nope.

Maybe you could apply for management. You seem like you got future division manager written all over your attitude

Brisket

• 200w_d.gif

Don't forget to delete your account