Can men and women be "just friends"?

bbsam

Staff member
Most guys who feel like that aren't comfortable with their feminine side and secretly hide a fear that they are truly gay.

Most guys ignore it because they may be in one "friend zone" but they're probably playing several other fields at the same time anyway.

bbsam

Staff member
Most guys ignore it because they may be in one "friend zone" but they're probably playing several other fields at the same time anyway.
Nah. Confessing a past that rarely had only one "piece" to choose from on any given day or night.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I have always had a lot of friends who are men that I consider "just friends". I was just reading the following:

“Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.”

It’s an old quote that’s revisited by Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally -- there’s no such thing as a platonic relationship between a man and a woman. The man is usually consumed with the idea of sleeping with her. It’s a belief widely acknowledged by men, but rarely accepted by women. Remember that. Movie and dinner nights might mean one thing to you, but she certainly doesn’t view it as a precursor to intercourse.

What do you all think? In your opinion, is it possible to be just friends?

In a couple words... Hell no.

Sent using a Potato

My wife won't let me date or have any fun.....

WTF
Spank her!
downloadfile-19.jpeg

Rainman

Its all good.
In some situations, between certain people, yes. It won't work with everyone, but some can make it work.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

Z

ZQXC

Moderation is the key:

Just enough so you don't go crazy, but not so much that you fall in love with yourself.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I can be friends due to my big respect for my wife and the loyalty I have for her. What I've come from and where mean the world. It's not every woman that would understand. Out of respect for her I would not seek a friendship with a woman because it's just not the best of ideas. I'm a lock as far as loyalty but you never know with the other person. I'll stay being friends with the boys and the boys wives. With them around. Respect

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I can be friends due to my big respect for my wife and the loyalty I have for her. What I've come from and where mean the world. It's not every woman that would understand. Out of respect for her I would not seek a friendship with a woman because it's just not the best of ideas. I'm a lock as far as loyalty but you never know with the other person. I'll stay being friends with the boys and the boys wives. With them around. Respect

Great answer!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I'm friends with women but not to the point of going out to lunch with them or meeting them for drinks. Same with the wife and guys. Don't put yourself in a tempting situation.