Can the once great company that was UPS ever be again?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I wear a watch and an armband for my phone on my left inside bicep. Can swipe phone through the face. That way phones out of the way and convenient to use. No phone in pocket on shirt or pants. All bout convenience. And keep my license and debit card on the inside of the armband also.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wear a watch and an armband for my phone on my left inside bicep. Can swipe phone through the face. That way phones out of the way and convenient to use. No phone in pocket on shirt or pants. All bout convenience. And keep my license and debit card on the inside of the armband also.
holy crap dude...that is the most coherent and straightforward few sentences I've ever seen you type lol. And I didn't need to read it twice to understand it. Way to go jumpman...I knew you were a smart guy!! :surprised:

jim_flint

I wear an armband for my phone on my left inside bicep. Can swipe phone through the face. That way phones out of the way and convenient to use. No phone in pocket on shirt or pants.
If I could ask, what phone and armband setup are you using? I've been thinking about something like this.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have the Samsung galaxy note 2 phone. Rather big but great battery life when im listening to music through my Bluetooth headphones all day.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Cant get too functified on a school night, but I did get funky earlier as I had off all day today. Went to the chiropractor today and was dreamin bout her super fatt heiney rest of the day lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
She had some tight :censored2: pants on dude. I waz like daaaaaaang, had a brother all stirred up lol. Thought about how I wanted to kiss on it all day lol.