Can you believe this? I can't.

rngri4

Just because someone has the same job title doesn't mean I have to claim them. People around me don't pull stunts like that. If someone gets fired its because they deserve it, if I didn't PM dispatch I would be fired. Maybe your OMS sucked at it.

Nope, I guess like you think you are, our OMS was good at it, but it is not their job! Period, read your job description before you attempt to answer. The UPS Guidelines perfectly state it is the job of the Driver Supervisors to PM Dispatch, no questions asked. You can and will be fired for that, but I guess, your three ribbons of service, dont match up to my four, along with the arrowhead that hangs on my shoulder. Voiceofreason, you are a nuisance, and are being dealt with by me as such. Learn something about UPS, then post.

satellitedriver

For all of you who are sick and tired of watching management fudge numbers, lie to customers and continually do the other despicable things that are becoming the NORM at UPS call 1-800-220-4126 to register a formal complaint with corporate in Atlanta. Maybe if we all work together on this we can open corporate's eyes. If nothing changes, then screw them and I'll be more than happy to help the tightest ship sink fast. With the clout we, as drivers, have with the customers it won't be hard. Remember who the customers sided with during the last strike!!!!!!!

The customers sided with the companys that delivered their stuff on time. It is not about you. Corporate eyes were opened. You will be happy to see all your "union" brothers go down with that sinking ship? Look at the numbers the "union" fudged with on our UPS retirement. The "clout" you have,as a driver, is a bad joke, on you. Call in complaints, file against them and complain about the company . You can then feel better about yourself while you eat dog food and complain that Social Security doesn't pay you enough.