Central Region - Cardinal Sins

Karma...

I will clarify...all employees whether union or non who own stock are owners....the balance are merely workers.....I agree with Karl Marx on this very inclusive point...

bwnskin

ARTICLE 17-DISCHARGE OR SUSPENSIONS

The Employer shall not discharge nor suspend any employee without just cause. No employee shall be suspended or discharged without first being given (1) warning letter of a complaint and also be given a local level hearing except for the following offenses

(SubpartF) failure to report an accident that the driver had or should have had knowledge of

I had to put in SubpartF because this forum changes "eff" to friend.
So it should be a written letter?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Half of our building got canned for not folding in mirrors. It counts as dishonesty now. Everybody panic.
If you have the truck with the forward second side window, adjust the mirror bracket position all the way forward. You view using the forward glass.This way, the mirror is close to the truck and if you pull it back, it still sticks out. Any sup who questions will be baffled and give up on puling the drivers side mirror. Any movement of mirror will simply be an exercise in futility
UiIAEAC1ByXT.jpg
0dw45zqjpt3w.png

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
If you have the truck with the forward second side window, adjust the mirror bracket position all the way forward. You view using the forward glass.This way, the mirror is close to the truck and if you pull it back, it still sticks out. Any sup who questions will be baffled and give up on puling the drivers side mirror. Any movement of mirror will simply be an exercise in futility
View attachment 448168View attachment 448169
I'm going to try this, i like it

twotwofour

When you watch the hazmat training videos, notice how no drivers fold their mirrors in. Those were filmed sometime around 2000... Not sure why it became a meme recently, I doubt it even is a "method"