Central Region take 2

Inthegame

If the TDU is correct since they are the only ones providing anybody with information, I'm going to guess the Central Supplement will be shot down again. Maybe even by a larger margin this time.

UPS Central Region Proposal: There’s Nothing There |
You do understand that without L89's politically based No vote, the Central passes as it was. So TDU and the Vote No campaign gets us nothing but one vote closer to an imposed agreement.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The WEST is set to reject all supplementals and riders as well. Prepare yourselves for a lock out.

We aint passing the P.O.S. no matter what.

Look for the company to give its 30 day notice to the Teamsters by Oct 1 2013 and end the extension.

Stay tuned.

TOS

Theking30

SHORTY
Local 89 is not happy with our supplement and they have not even tried to do anything. Regardless of the reason it did not pass, does it not at least warrant some negotiations. National is not even putting any effort into the negotiation other than negotiating with it's own members and begging for a yes vote. Guess UPS has paid off Hall and he has sold us out. As far TDU really do not care nothing about them. But, yes local 89 will walk if authorization is given.

stink219

The WEST is set to reject all supplementals and riders as well. Prepare yourselves for a lock out.

Look for the company to give its 30 day notice to the Teamsters by Oct 1 2013 and end the extension.

Stay tuned.

TOS
I appreciate the neg rep. It just shows me that I get under your skin. My work here is done.

ups clerk

Stay tuned.

First of all. Peak season will be just around the corner on October 31 so there is no way the company will lock us out. Which might be good because we will have the leverage to force the company in giving us what we want.

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dont count on that scenario. UPS will prepare to protect itself long before it worries about settling your needs in this contract.

If UPS was concerned with outstanding issues, they would have done something already to assist in settling this contract. TO date, they have done nothing.

Prepare to be locked out and replaced by off the street hires.

Peace

TOS