Central Region take 2

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by derf3733, Aug 19, 2013.

1. derf3733

derf3733 Member

2. Inthegame

Inthegame Well-Known Member

You do understand that without L89's politically based No vote, the Central passes as it was. So TDU and the Vote No campaign gets us nothing but one vote closer to an imposed agreement.

3. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

TDU sucks a big one

4. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

The WEST is set to reject all supplementals and riders as well. Prepare yourselves for a lock out.

We aint passing the P.O.S. no matter what.

Look for the company to give its 30 day notice to the Teamsters by Oct 1 2013 and end the extension.

Stay tuned.

TOS

5. stink219

stink219 Well-Known Member

Why is TDU pushing for a strike so bad?

6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Because they have an agenda and they don't care about teamsters.

7. Theking30

Theking30 SHORTY

Local 89 is not happy with our supplement and they have not even tried to do anything. Regardless of the reason it did not pass, does it not at least warrant some negotiations. National is not even putting any effort into the negotiation other than negotiating with it's own members and begging for a yes vote. Guess UPS has paid off hall and he has sold us out. As far TDU really do not care nothing about them. But, yes local 89 will walk if authorization is given.

8. RealPerson

RealPerson Active Member

Was the last strike bad???

9. stink219

You think that is the answer? It's not 1997 bud.

10. stink219

I appreciate the neg rep. It just shows me that I get under your skin. My work here is done.

11. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

I also appreciate the negative rep--TOS--same applies . My work here is done.

12. stink219

Hi 5 buddy!!

13. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Ill return all the rep.

14. stink219

Thanks bud. He complimented us both btw. "you and 407 are both dipsticks". I take pride in that.

15. RealPerson

RealPerson Active Member

Nope, it is 2013, AND???

Record Profits????

16. stink219

Does UPS offer profit sharing? Is it world record profits or UPS record profits? God help us if you are the future of our union.

17. Inthegame

Inthegame Well-Known Member

And here I thought I was the lone ranger pissing TOS off. Neg rep here too. Oh well we must be doing something right.

18. ups clerk

ups clerk Member

19. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Dont count on that scenario. UPS will prepare to protect itself long before it worries about settling your needs in this contract.

If UPS was concerned with outstanding issues, they would have done something already to assist in settling this contract. TO date, they have done nothing.

Prepare to be locked out and replaced by off the street hires.

Peace

TOS

20. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

He got me last week and I've hit him three times since. My goal for her is zero.