Seniority Part Timers Employees Got Screwed Again on Tentative contract!!!

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
So new hires go immediately $21 an hour, an existing employees at $16.20, too? Meaning a jump of $4.80 increased. Seniority Employees get $2.75, it's that equality? Union focused on new hires, and with the possibility of those join the union to get a profit of it. This is not a clear contract, 7.50 an hour increment to the length of the contract. So new hires get what, all those existing employees with 16.20 an hour get what after the first year, they will bump to 21, already. They received bonuses for the last two years on pick season, seniority Part Timers people None! It's this equality?

We Seniority Part Timers Employees, feeling like we working for free all this years, no respect. We skilled employees, getting underpaid, and new hires stepping out unskilled. That's so disrespectful.

This is an insult to our intelligence. There's no Win, Win, Win, Carol!!

This tentative contract sucks again, no equality, only greed, manipulation, and publicity.

I saw unloaders almost passing out on the hub, little fans on their doors, what happens with retirees in this contract? Something is not right. We can't vote Yes, to this crappy contract.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So new hires go immediately $21 an hour, an existing employees at $16.20, too? Meaning a jump of $4.80 increased. Seniority Employees get $2.75, it's that equality? Union focused on new hires, and with the possibility of those join the union to get a profit of it. This is not a clear contract, 7.50 an hour increment to the length of the contract. So new hires get what, all those existing employees with 16.20 an hour get what after the first year, they will bump to 21, already. They received bonuses for the last two years on pick season, seniority Part Timers people None! It's this equality?

We Seniority Part Timers Employees, feeling like we working for free all this years, no respect. We skilled employees, getting underpaid, and new hires stepping out unskilled. That's so disrespectful.

This tentative contract sucks again, no equality, only greed, manipulation, and publicity.

I saw unloaders almost passing out on the hub, little fans on their doors, what happens with retirees in this contract? Something is not right. We can't vote Yes, to this crappy contract.
You get 2.75 up front plus your 1.50

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

giphy-5.gif
flood.gif

Oh god, may I ask what you mean by skilled part time? Last time I checked part time positions at ups are classified as unskilled labor. Loading and unloading.

Family

So why don't you go full time

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Look! One of those accounts that was started around the last contract, disappeared for five years, and is now back again.