Central States Pension Cut to be Announced Next Week!!!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hourlies don't transfer.
Even more reason.
Most affected management did not transfer either.

A ploy with management is to relocated to an expensive area and then relocate to a less expensive area.
A good way to maximize one's salary.
Of course, you may not get a raise for several years.

Hofficer Hater

So 34 dollars isn't the same in New York? Tell me something I don't know. So what you are saying is you deserve more than I do in Ohio? Part time to full time has always been the goal. There are a lot of opportunities to go full time. Times differ in different locations. When I was a part timer for years I worked as a garbage man meat cutter dock worker and landscaper. I also drove for interstate brands. I would take the job I have now over all these occupations. The job I have pays 30% more at a minimum and the benefits are far better as well. I went last weekend and bought a 38thousand dollar Chevy traverse. The teamster and ups have made a good life for this Ohio guy. Am I supposed to feel for you because you reside in New York that's like me being mad because you have the Yankees and Giants. Cost of living is not my problem and I don't think you deserve more compensation than I because of geography. What's your point?

How do you feel about the Ohio Ryder locals in majority supporting Teamsters United?

Hofficer Hater

If your contract is bad in ny local 804 maybe you should look at the person who negotiated your weak locals supplement.....maybe they should ask kh for help this way the local sup won't be so weak for New Yorkers.......maybe instead of playing politics and trying to divide the union you can support the ibt.......I am glad you can admit your local sup is worse than ohios.....admitting you have a problem in local 804 is the first step to correcting the problem

Does your local have 25 and out? Did you get a $400 pension increase?

Who has the most members? Are Tony J and Sam B out of the South?
Their members couldn't stop a no vote on the final vote lol. Tony j is a tdu troll who will go anywhere and tell anyone he is with that locals current leadership to get them to sign a Tim s petition. I think that's low down but when you can't beat Hoffa hall you have to stoop to lo levels.

The name tdu leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouth. This is an organization built on hate. A lot of the things on this site that members complain about goes on on a tdu website all the time. One sided flames coming at the IBT.