Chick Fil A

klein

Für Meno :)
sure, my chicken breast without the bun, nor cucumbers, lettuce, tomotoe and bell peppers have :
130 calories,
4 gr of fat,
440 mg of sodium
2 gr of carbs
1 gr fiber

They are grilled, then slowcooked with marinating/flavoring Caribbean jerk spicy sauce and a touch of lemon & garlic.
Not deep fried !

This is what I'll be using, and also some fresh Safeway raw frozen chickenbreats sold in 4kg boxes

Never mind that box price, I'm getting them today for $2.69/lb or $24 per box.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bro If I'm gonna treat myself I'm going to Ruth's Chris or someplace like that, not some greasy fast food joint.
Ruth's Chris is overrated and have you seen the grease spatter sizzling as they place that steak in front of you? I hate "ala carte" anything. Your own grill at home, big rib-eyes and a movie for afterward

Do you know how many baked potatoes I can make at home for $7 or $8 ??
20 lbs!!!

klein

Für Meno :)
Ruth's Chris is overrated and have you seen the grease spatter sizzling as they place that steak in front of you? I hate "ala carte" anything. Your own grill at home, big rib-eyes and a movie for afterward

Do you know how many baked potatoes I can make at home for $7 or $8 ??
20 lbs!!!

I agree with Moreluck, and if you really want great home grilled steaks, buy AAA beef (it does cost almost double the price, but WOW ) !

How can you beat this ? :

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some people get drunk and just spout off stuff......maybe, since the Chick-Fil-A pro & con demonstrations are over, the mods might close this thread.

Then Klein can start a new thread titled......."The beer in Romey's hood is a weiner man's delight on an Obama morning of poutin and steaks in a cart on the soccer field."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Rep. Allen West reportedly offended the entire Congressional Black Caucus when he delivered a selection of Chick-fil-A chicken and biscuits to the members’ weekly meeting. CBC Chairman Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL) told The Huffington Post that, despite the incident happening six months ago, it is still fresh in their minds and every member was offended.
Despite that this incident occurred months prior to the public dustup that followed Chick-fil-A’s CEO voicing his support for traditional marriage, Hastings told The Huffington Post that the members of the CBC were offended by West’s choosing that particular fast food chain to cater their meeting.
Hastings says that it is appropriate for each member of the CBC to buy lunch on a rotating basis for their weekly meeting, but West’s purchase was too “in your face” to be tolerable.
“He did it deliberately,” said Hastings, explaining that West was sending a not-so-subtle signal with his choice of fast food. Hastings also noted that he and West rarely interact and have a rocky relationship as vocal and partisan members of opposing parties in the House.

Rep. Allen West reportedly offended the entire Congressional Black Caucus when he delivered a selection of Chick-fil-A chicken and biscuits to the members’ weekly meeting. CBC Chairman Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL) told The Huffington Post that, despite the incident happening six months ago, it is still fresh in their minds and every member was offended.
Despite that this incident occurred months prior to the public dustup that followed Chick-fil-A’s CEO voicing his support for traditional marriage, Hastings told The Huffington Post that the members of the CBC were offended by West’s choosing that particular fast food chain to cater their meeting.
Hastings says that it is appropriate for each member of the CBC to buy lunch on a rotating basis for their weekly meeting, but West’s purchase was too “in your face” to be tolerable.
“He did it deliberately,” said Hastings, explaining that West was sending a not-so-subtle signal with his choice of fast food. Hastings also noted that he and West rarely interact and have a rocky relationship as vocal and partisan members of opposing parties in the House.
I would really like to know how many of those so offended members of the CBC pushed those offensive chicken sandwiches back and refused to eat them?? I think the esteemed Sen. Hastings is being disingenuous.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Do you think Sen Hastings will release the menus all of the lunches that have been served ?
I'd like to see just what the others brought.