Chick Fil A

UPS Lifer

I find it interesting how the CFO who berated that young girl was almost in tears when he video taped his apology.
I commend the CEO for firing this poor excuse for a human being. I am wondering how someone like him could get to that position (CFO). Isn't the CFO along with other management committee officers charged with setting the future direction of the company? How could he be in such a fog as to not realize the ramifications of creating a video bashing a young woman?

This is what can happen if you drink too much Kool-Aid. :beerhat:
:crazy: Drinking Kool-Aid makes you do ca-rraazzy things!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by klein
And what does coffee have to do with chicken ?

It was the same type demonstration of a "kiss in" by the gay marriage people because Starbuck's CEO is for the gay marriage. Didn't hear too much about it because it was a huge failure!

You do know that the Chick-Fil-A thing had nothing to do about chicken?

As far as coffee, it doesn't matter what temp.is outside....it's coffee time !!

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
I haven't used my coffee machine in the past 3 months ! Just too warm or hot here.

But, I am taking the gamble and will sell coffee on this huge event this weekend. There are many like you, who will drink Coffee it hot weather.
Bought the best, too - Tim Hortons ! :)

klein

Für Meno :)
go ahead and keep making excuses..... last time I checked Starbucks still opens in the summer

Yup, you can buy ice cream all yr round too, even though ice cream production has long stopped before xmas. But it's still in stores.
Now, I wonder, does Beer sell more in hot weather or in cold winter months ?
I know the answer, but you don't !

tourists24

Yup, you can buy ice cream all yr round too, even though ice cream production has long stopped before xmas. But it's still in stores.
Now, I wonder, does Beer sell more in hot weather or in cold winter months ?
I know the answer, but you don't !
I guarantee if it involves alcohol you are the expert

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I would really like to know how many of those so offended members of the CBC pushed those offensive chicken sandwiches back and refused to eat them?? I think the esteemed Sen. Hastings is being disingenuous.

Alcee Lamar Hastings (born September 5, 1936) is the U.S. Representative for Florida's 23rd congressional district, serving since 1993. He is a member of the Democratic Party. He is one of only eight federal officials in American history to be impeached and removed from office.
In 1977, he became a judge of the circuit court of Broward County, Florida. In 1979, he was appointed by President Carter as a U.S. District Judge for the Southern District of Florida.
In 1981, Hastings was charged with accepting a $150,000 bribe in exchange for a lenient sentence and a return of seized assets for 21 counts of racketeering by Frank and Thomas Romano, and of perjury in his testimony about the case. In 1983, he was acquitted by a jury after his alleged co-conspirator, William Borders, refused to testify in court (resulting in a jail sentence for Borders).[SUP][1][/SUP]
In 1988, the Democratic-controlled U.S. House of Representatives took up the case, and Hastings was impeached for bribery and perjury by a vote of 413-3. He was then convicted in 1989 by the United States Senate, becoming the sixth federal judge in the history of the United States to be removed from office by the Senate. The Senate, in two hours of roll calls, voted on 11 of the 17 articles of impeachment. It convicted Hastings of eight of the 11 articles. The vote on the first article was 69 for and 26 opposed,[SUP][2][/SUP] providing five votes more than the two-thirds of those present that were needed to convict. The first article accused the judge of conspiracy. Conviction on any single article was enough to remove the judge from office. The Senate vote cut across party lines, with Senator Patrick J. Leahy, Democrat of Vermont, voting to convict his fellow party member, and Senator Arlen Specter, Republican of Pennsylvania, voting to acquit.

Buddybrown

payn_c10262320120811120100.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]SOURCES: Gunman With Chick-Fil-A Bag Opens Fire At Conservatives[/h]
A security guard at the Family Research Council's headquarters in Washington, D.C. is being hailed as a hero after he stopped a gunman posing as an intern, taking a bullet in the arm before wrestling the suspect to the ground.

The gunman entered the lobby of the organization's Chinatown headquarters around 10:45 and expressed disagreement with the conservative group's policy positions, Fox News has learned. When the guard, who was not identified, asked him where he was going, he opened fire, according to police.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Either you side with Chick-Fil-A or you don't. There is one thing for certain, though. If you want chicken then you need a rooster AND a hen.

Necropostophiliac

I find it interesting how the CFO who berated that young girl was almost in tears when he video taped his apology.
I commend the CEO for firing this poor excuse for a human being. I am wondering how someone like him could get to that position (CFO). Isn't the CFO along with other management committee officers charged with setting the future direction of the company? How could he be in such a fog as to not realize the ramifications of creating a video bashing a young woman?

This is what can happen if you drink too much Kool-Aid. :beerhat:/IMG]
:crazy: Drinking Kool-Aid makes you do ca-rraazzy things!

Life is not fair, but at times, there is justice.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The August 15 shooting of a security guard at the Washington HQ of the Family Research Council didn't spark the same hyperbolic claims from the Old Media establishment that politics is at the root of this violence.
The shooter has ties to the gay rights community.
No calls for investigations were made, no individual politicians were accused of fostering a "violent atmosphere," and no particular ideology was blamed as the cause of this crime .

FRC Shooting: Media Not Ready to Blame Politics