Chick Fil A

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The August 15 shooting of a security guard at the Washington HQ of the Family Research Council didn't spark the same hyperbolic claims from the Old Media establishment that politics is at the root of this violence.
The shooter has ties to the gay rights community.
No calls for investigations were made, no individual politicians were accused of fostering a "violent atmosphere," and no particular ideology was blamed as the cause of this crime .

FRC Shooting: Media Not Ready to Blame Politics

I say he's just another insane man with the legal right to defend himself.

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“The FBI said Corkins had 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches, a Sig Sauer 9mm pistol, two additional magazines loaded with ammunition and an additional box of 50 rounds of ammunition when he came into the building,” according to a report on the FBI intel.

I have a good idea what he was going to do with all those bullets.
But what was his going to do with 15 sandwiches ?

Necropostophiliac

“The FBI said Corkins had 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches, a Sig Sauer 9mm pistol, two additional magazines loaded with ammunition and an additional box of 50 rounds of ammunition when he came into the building,” according to a report on the FBI intel.

I have a good idea what he was going to do with all those bullets.
But what was his going to do with 15 sandwiches ?
Great question. hmmmm I can not answer, but I am glad he was caught and stopped.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
General Boykin: I was at FRC during shooting

'He was going to kill as many people as he could and drop Chick-fil-A bags at every dead body'

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
7a955c0954efbd6e6a488c4683baaecd.jpg

Lue C Fur

Evil member
The August 15 shooting of a security guard at the Washington HQ of the Family Research Council didn't spark the same hyperbolic claims from the Old Media establishment that politics is at the root of this violence.
The shooter has ties to the gay rights community.
No calls for investigations were made, no individual politicians were accused of fostering a "violent atmosphere," and no particular ideology was blamed as the cause of this crime .

FRC Shooting: Media Not Ready to Blame Politics

Never heard much about this on the Lamestream media...i wonder why. I guess they could not label the person as a Tea Party member or a Conservative so it was not newsworthy.