Choose!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Driving with rear door open is viewable but doesn't show up on a report so in your scenario in the parking lot... Instead open the rear door, leave bulkhead door shut and drive in reverse in the parking lot. Now you just have an extra back. ;)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Driving with rear door open is viewable but doesn't show up on a report so in your scenario in the parking lot... Instead open the rear door, leave bulkhead door shut and drive in reverse in the parking lot. Now you just have an extra back. ;)

Are you sure about this? As far as I know there are no sensors on the rear door.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Are you sure about this? As far as I know there are no sensors on the rear door.
The only sensor is on the BH door.

I respect the fact that UPS wants us to keep the BH door closed at all times while the vehicle is in motion, but if for whatever reason I decide that the package compartment needs to be ventilated, I will carefully drive at low speed in a parking lot with both doors open in order to accomplish this. UPS has made a business decision to not clean out the back of my car, so I have made a business decision to do it myself.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Correct, no rear door sensor. I meant it doesn't show up on a report but the door being open is visible--you can physically see it if observing someone. I had a broken rear door once when empty and was driving back to center with it open. Every 500 feet someone was telling me the door was open.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck