Chris Christie Thread

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Re: Fat Boy DECIDES not to run, like he has all his life!

TOS...The "9/11 Truther" and now its "TOS the Bigot"...making derogtory comments about Christians, Conservative Woman, Overweight people, Tea Party members, and seniors. The name fits you well.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

TOS...The "9/11 Truther" and now its "TOS the Bigot"...making derogtory comments about Christians, Conservative Woman, Overweight people, Tea Party members, and seniors. The name fits you well.

So, in other words, Im just like the rest of you guys here on this board? Right?

Peace.

So, in other words, Im just like the rest of you guys here on this board? Right?

Peace.
not at all, I never said one derogatory word toward you, until your started all your flaming of anyone that disagreed with you. I just give you back some of the crap you spew from you pie hole.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

not at all, I never said one derogatory word toward you, until your started all your flaming of anyone that disagreed with you. I just give you back some of the crap you spew from you pie hole.

Im just honored to be included into the group in current events. Hypocrites and name callers! THANKS BABA for the induction!

Trip, I would agree with you, but then you'd be in a 4 way split for that braincell.

Peace.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

He's a handsome man. Yes, he has some extra baggage. But, he is still handsome. I might not agree with all of his ideas, but you gotta love his no BS allowed style. Why do I think he could take charge and rally the nation much better than we have seen in a long while? I doubt I would regret voting for Christie as much as I regret that Obama vote.
Really? That makes me feel good... ;)

The reason I posted that picture was to expose the hypocrisy of "insults"...only one fell for it (that I noticed)...guess who?
As far as I can tell, I was the only one to reply to the post with the picture you posted. My reply had nothing to do with the picture, my response would have been the same either way. I am not now nor have I ever concerned myself with Christie's weight.

klein

Für Meno :)

As far as I can tell, I was the only one to reply to the post with the picture you posted. My reply had nothing to do with the picture, my response would have been the same either way. I am not now nor have I ever concerned myself with Christie's weight.

To be honest, I would be if he was running for my country.
Don't know how he could put up with lots of travelling, and walking up the stairs to the jet, or even the parlament.
He defintly needs 2 seats in any commercial airline. (not good).

moreluck

golden ticket member

Who walks up stairs to jets anymore??? It's all jetways where I go.

klein

Für Meno :)

Air force 1 lands on the tarmat, usually. From there a limo.
Most world leaders do the same.

When was the last time you seen a president going thru airport gates ?
I know you're old, but are you really that old ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

To be honest, I would be if he was running for my country.
Don't know how he could put up with lots of travelling, and walking up the stairs to the jet, or even the parlament.
He defintly needs 2 seats in any commercial airline. (not good).

Not to mention the construction costs of double dooring the white house, the oval office, every mens bathroom, the cafeteria, the rose garden and every other door Christie would have to pass through.

I guess it would be his first job creation measure in 2016? eh? The door business would go nuts!

Peace.

Not to mention the construction costs of double dooring the white house, the oval office, every mens bathroom, the cafeteria, the rose garden and every other door Christie would have to pass through.

I guess it would be his first job creation measure in 2016? eh? The door business would go nuts!

Peace.

Although he probably wouldn't send his wife and kids on an African vacation.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Christie endorses Romney !
So much for the Cain train.....

The whole CAIN "experiment" by the right wing in this country (mr klein) is nothing more than a money grab. His total function is to herd minorities into his camp and then transition that herd to republican nominee.

Problem is, nobody is buying what CAIN is selling other than the usual suspects on the right, aka the mis informed desperate voters.

As I predicted, CAIN will drop out soon, should have been by now, but if the others werent so WEAK, he would be gone by September. The WEAKNESS of the others has kept CAIN alive for a few more weeks.

He has troubles with his staff, most quit, one was a homosexual about to be outed, he cant raise enough money and brett can only afford to send him 100 bucks or so and that aint gonna be enough.

The right wing will show Mr Cain the door pretty soon, and tonight, CAIN should be the target of the front runners. A poor performance tonight and CAIN will plummet faster than Palins political career.

Peace.