Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This is wonderful I’ll cut out the stupid rhetorical questions since you have decided to back track and correct your mistakes.

Now prove the choice they have over their nature; their neurology mostly and their nurture their upbringing.

Show me where there is room for choice in any of this and how free will truly exists in this (you admitted it) handicapped “choice” of options.
You argue and always have that those factors, nature, neurology, nurture, environment,... the result is no choice.
My argument is and has been that those factors can and do make the correct choice more difficult or easier. It's still a choice.
Also, woven into your reasoning is there is no absolute wrong or right on certain issues. No choice means exactly that. No right or wrong for the choice.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I just mean reality in general. I prefer naturalist explanations based on sound logic and evidence.

I do not see these things in arguments for free will and god, only a reliance on our lack to reliably completely dismiss these based on those things.
It is hard to explain away some of the horrible things that happen in this world, things like childhood cancers and such, as well as harmful horrific things that humans do to each other, and in a more subtle way the crappy way humans can treat each other in general. Some of that can be exhibited here on the BC.

I have been through much but I still believe that regardless of what goes on in creation I do believe in a Creator God and I do believe no matter what a mess we make of His creation, even ourselves, that He still loves each and everyone of us beyond measure and no matter what.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You argue and always have that those factors, nature, neurology, nurture, environment,... the result is no choice.
My argument is and has been that those factors can and do make the correct choice more difficult or easier. It's still a choice.
Also, woven into your reasoning is there is no absolute wrong or right on certain issues. No choice means exactly that. No right or wrong for the choice.
Not everything is a choice.

El Correcto

god is dead
It is hard to explain away some of the horrible things that happen in this world, things like childhood cancers and such, as well as harmful horrific things that humans do to each other, and in a more subtle way the crappy way humans can treat each other in general. Some of that can be exhibited here on the BC.

I have been through much but I still believe that regardless of what goes on in creation I do believe in a Creator God and I do believe no matter what a mess we make of His creation, even ourselves, that He still loves each and everyone of us beyond measure and no matter what.
I don’t believe you been through :censored2: if I’m being honest.
Yes I am not stupid I understand the premise, now elaborate.
Also, woven into your reasoning is there is no absolute wrong or right on certain issues.
This is incorrect, but please focus on the original point instead of baseless personal insult.
No choice means exactly that. No right or wrong for the choice.
This is also incorrect but more on point, we can discuss this but please discuss your original point more first.

El Correcto

god is dead

I apologize that was short and narcissistic of me to say you haven’t been through :censored2: to dismiss your argument.

I’m just saying if you view the lives of earlier people and our current life, our level of suffering is no where near theirs.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes I am not stupid
I don't know.
now elaborate.
What's not clear to you?
This is incorrect,
Which part do you disagree with?

focus on the original point instead of baseless personal insult.
Well said.
Disagreeing is not an insult.
This is also incorrect
Why so?
we can discuss this
The past refutes this.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I apologize that was short and narcissistic of me to say you haven’t been through :censored2: to dismiss your argument.

I’m just saying if you view the lives of earlier people and our current life, our level of suffering is no where near theirs.
No worries.

Life can be hard. I try to identity with people not compare.

I had my share of struggles.

Had a complete transformation and turnaround 33 years ago.