Chrysler affiliates discount...

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by abused.crr, Nov 17, 2013.

1. abused.crr

abused.crr New Member

Anybody ever use this? Does anybody know our company code to sign up for it? Thanks in advance.

2. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

FedEx code- scrwdisguy

3. Artee

Artee Active Member

go to the fedex discounts website, lifeworks or lifetouch or whatever its called, click on the Chrysler discount and put in your info. It will then generate you a control number you can take down to the dealership. I know the last time I looked into it, it wasn't always the cheapest price. The 1 ton trucks I looked at were cheaper with the factory and dealer discounts than with the AR price.

4. Who wants to buy a Chrysler anyways?....lol

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

On our UPS Employees Discount page there is a disclaimer that states you should always be a smart consumer and that you may get a better deal without using the discount(s), especially on cars.

I have used the GM Supplier and Nissan VPP discounts and both have worked out better than anything I could have negotiated.

6. UpstateNYUPSer

Well, that wasn't his question, was it? He was asking for the discount code, not your opinion.

LOL is not intended to make an idiotic post acceptable.

7. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

I guess it's "no fun Sunday" at UPSTATES house

8. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

How is his opinion idiotic...because you don't agree? I agree....guess us idiots stick together lol. Hey Dave.....on black friday, walmart is selling a sense of humor for 99 cents, and a orifice stick removal device...2 for 5 bucks. You might want to think about stocking up for next year. Come on....thumbs down me and move on.....

9. UpstateNYUPSer

You are no better---the kid asks a simple question and you give him an idiotic response. Would it have been so hard to tell him you don't know the code off-hand but then tell him how to find it?

I guess we have two different meanings for the word "fun".

10. Isnt it about time for you to post ............a dear, Im leaving BC again post?? I bet your the life of the party??

11. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

yes....he's awesome at parties.....
    20597657.jpg

12. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

Just FYI.....when using (or trying to use) the FedEx discount to buy a car, there is no haggling on the price. It is what it is.

13. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

It's an anal retentive Sunday at UPSTATE'S house.

14. UpstateNYUPSer

Had the OP come here and said "I am thinking about buying a Chrysler, do you have an opinion?" I would have been the first to tell him to look elsewhere. He didn't----he came here asking for the discount code and if you didn't know the code or how to get it perhaps you should have moved on to another thread.

15. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

Read post #13.

16. I think the code is 867 5309