Code 26'd 2nd day in a row

novadriver

So i got sent home second time this week. Idk why they keep giving me the day off. Also i was hired as ft permanent but my sup keeps saying im a reg temp, im like wtf. Can the sup change me to reg temp or am i a reg temp for 1st yr?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Are you off the street hire ?? or where you promoted from package handler !!
If your already in the union and are a full timer,,tell them you are guaranteed 8 and you will stay and sweep...they will find you 8 hrs if you bitch !!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 138

UPSGUY72

So i got sent home second time this week. Idk why they keep giving me the day off. Also i was hired as ft permanent but my sup keeps saying im a reg temp, im like wtf. Can the sup change me to reg temp or am i a reg temp for 1st yr?

Your most likely a temp / seasonal employee since your got hired in June. Most off the street people that get hired to drive From June to Jan 15 are hired as seasonal / temp.

If you have question about it you need to ask a shop steward in your building they should be able to give you the correct answer for your area. The rules about off the street hires and free period vary by area.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Laid off on Oct 1st? Where in the hell do you work? A 10 route center?

Sent using BrownCafe App
We are sending 1/3 of the center home most days. All while management is being told they need to hire more. Oh and every morning they are told to cut routes.

This company has bipolar disorder.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
We are sending 1/3 of the center home most days. All while management is being told they need to hire more. Oh and every morning they are told to cut routes.
This company has bipolar disorder.
Same here...2 drivers long, yet some drivers are going out with 160+ stops. Hire more so it looks like we are keeping our promise to hire all these drivers and to make it look like we are trying to reduce hours and workloads...what a bunch of BS.