Coming soon to UPS.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Integrity, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Integrity

Integrity Binge Poster

Integrity is coming. I will be there soon!!!!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  2. Oh Great, that's ALL we need!!!!
  3. BROWN430

BROWN430 New Member

It's already been implimented in our center. We must be the test center.

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

Integrity came by, had a cup of tea and left just as quickly. Nobody even knew he was there.
  5. BROWN430

BROWN430 New Member

INTEGRITY was here and send a bunch of us out with 11hrs. and a few with 8hrs. Sorry I was mistaken, that was FAVORTIZIME. He has been with us for a long time.
  6. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

It's the new cheer at management PCM's :

Give me an I
  7. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Welcome to Brown Cafe, Integrity! It's good to have you here at last.
  8. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

FAT CHANCE we are in the den of the devil.
  9. DazedandConfused

DazedandConfused New Member

Bring Respect and Honesty with ya ...OK???:happy-very: I always thought you were one of those urban legends I've always read about!!:surprised:
  10. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Integrity is one of those funny words.
    I've never met anyone who did not think they had it.
    And after 55 years, I've only met a few that had in my opinion (other than me).
    It's sort like my aunts, uncles and cousins - relative.
  11. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

That's funny right there!
  12. bumped

bumped Well-Known Member

Integrity and honesty are only expected and demanded for the hourlies.
  13. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Demanded of everyone and no one delivers. :wink2:
  14. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Sorry Hoax, that was a blanket statement that did not apply. I fixed it for you. :wink2:
  15. overallowed

overallowed Active Member

How will we know when you are here? What will you be disguised as? A warning letter? Harassment during a ride along? A 30 stop split at 7:00 in the evening? Just a little hint, please.
  16. AirTechSpec

AirTechSpec New Member

On the new rating scale (0 to 2), you can only get a 0 or 1 for Integrity. That means the company is at serious risk of rating themselves at having somewhat less than full Integrity. I'd like to meet the brainchild that birthed that metric, and how Public Relations will spin it back to us.
  17. Dilli; How about a "Snuggie" Statement????

I think there's room for two:happy-very:
  18. john346

john346 No more Brown!

Integrity? Always has been in our center at the driver level, took one look at our management and is still rolling on it's back in the parking lot laughing it's a** off!
  19. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

A snuggie statement eh? Well, ya see a snuggie is when someone grabs the waistband of your............................... oh wait a minute that's a wedgie. :surprised: Nevermind.

Well if there isn't room for two then we could get two snuggies.:happy-very:
  20. rod

rod retired and happy

I don't know about the rest of you but it makes me mad to know that somewhere out there there is a guy (or gal) laying on a warm tropical beach drinking umbrella drinks and soaking up the warm sun all because they thought of a better way to design and sell a friggin bathrobe----and I didn't think of it:sad-little: