Coming soon to UPS.

BROWN430

INTEGRITY was here and send a bunch of us out with 11hrs. and a few with 8hrs. Sorry I was mistaken, that was FAVORTIZIME. He has been with us for a long time.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Integrity is one of those funny words.
I've never met anyone who did not think they had it.
And after 55 years, I've only met a few that had in my opinion (other than me).
It's sort like my aunts, uncles and cousins - relative.

AirTechSpec

On the new rating scale (0 to 2), you can only get a 0 or 1 for Integrity. That means the company is at serious risk of rating themselves at having somewhat less than full Integrity. I'd like to meet the brainchild that birthed that metric, and how Public Relations will spin it back to us.

john346

No more Brown!
Integrity? Always has been in our center at the driver level, took one look at our management and is still rolling on it's back in the parking lot laughing it's a** off!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli; How about a "Snuggie" Statement????

I think there's room for two:happy-very:
A snuggie statement eh? Well, ya see a snuggie is when someone grabs the waistband of your............................... oh wait a minute that's a wedgie. :surprised: Nevermind.

Well if there isn't room for two then we could get two snuggies.:happy-very:

rod

Retired 22 years
A snuggie statement eh? Well, ya see a snuggie is when someone grabs the waistband of your............................... oh wait a minute that's a wedgie. :surprised: Nevermind.

Well if there isn't room for two then we could get two snuggies.:happy-very:

I don't know about the rest of you but it makes me mad to know that somewhere out there there is a guy (or gal) laying on a warm tropical beach drinking umbrella drinks and soaking up the warm sun all because they thought of a better way to design and sell a friggin bathrobe----and I didn't think of it:sad-little: