confederate flag?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh. That seems even more ignorant. That buckle had me thinking WWF. I'm thinking anyone who is Black and identifies with the Confederate flag either doesn't understand it, is trying to make a buck off it, or has H.K. Edgerton-like mental issues.
The cover of the album actually has the flag on fire...so there's that.
Lil-John-Confederate-Flag.jpg

In regards to the rappers wearing it like Kanye, it's not about southern pride. I think it's some attempt at appropriation, like with the N word. I don't think it works but they can certainly try.

Overpaid Union Thug

I've seen plenty of Rebel flags around town since the Rebel flag suddenly, mysteriously, and wrongfully became the focal point of so many people's misguided wrath. Mostly hoisted on the back of trucks but on some houses too. And this week many of them had Ole Glory up next to them. I'm assuming for Independence Day. It's funny because it seems like the more people try to ban or hide rebel flags the more popular they get. Kind of like guns. LOL!

wkmac

I've seen plenty of Rebel flags around town since the Rebel flag suddenly, mysteriously, and wrongfully became the focal point of so many people's misguided wrath. Mostly hoisted on the back of trucks but on some houses too. And this week many of them had Ole Glory up next to them. I'm assuming for Independence Day. It's funny because it seems like the more people try to ban or hide rebel flags the more popular they get. Kind of like guns. LOL!

I've not seen any but then again, flags may be like the ole business saying,

Location! Location! Location!

tourists24

Oh. That seems even more ignorant. That buckle had me thinking WWF. I'm thinking anyone who is Black and identifies with the Confederate flag either doesn't understand it, is trying to make a buck off it, or has H.K. Edgerton-like mental issues.
OR maybe they aren't as bigoted as yourself and just understand the truth

MAKAVELI

You mean the way the Klan "makes it theirs"? Neither would be right or real to me
Using that analogy, the rainbow flag would be more appropriate. The kkk uses the rebel flag because it represents the fight of the south to keep slavery not the opposite.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have not seen any and I live in rural Georgia outside Atlanta.

tourists24

Using that analogy, the rainbow flag would be more appropriate. The kkk uses the rebel flag because it represents the fight of the south to keep slavery not the opposite.
they're the ones (both) claiming to make the flag theirs. I don't care what flag either chooses, it's not what it represents to me plain and simple.