confederate flag?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
indiana_jones_it_belongs_in_a_museum.jpg

I agree it shouldn't fly over any government building, but if we start banning everything that offends people we will have nothing left. We live in a society that is too focused on being politically correct, everyone gets so butt-hurt over everything.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
but if we start banning everything that offends people we will have nothing left. We live in a society that is too focused on being politically correct, everyone gets so butt-hurt over everything.

Whachu mean IF? It's already happening. Now a delegate in Maryland wants them to change the state song because apparently it has "Conferderate sympathies" on the song.

I was born and raised in Maryland and I have NO idea what the song is, let alone knowing all the words. Let's try to white wash history (don't worry TOS and Mr fedex, it's a term.....no racial implications whatsoever) so that nothing offends ANYBODY. To be true, I'm offended by the existence of the black pampers party......why don't we ban them....or kill them, either way I'd be fine with the outcome.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Saw on the news this morning that the SC Senate, House and Gov had approved the banning on the Confederate Battle Flag from flying over State Government.
The State has spoken ... through their elected representatives.

Now we can get back to the real important stuff like Obama's birth certificate.

bbsam

Staff member
Saw on the news this morning that the SC Senate, House and Gov had approved the banning on the Confederate Battle Flag from flying over State Government.
The State has spoken ... through their elected representatives.

Now we can get back to the real important stuff like Obama's birth certificate.
I think The Donald's hatred of Mexicans is more important. Maybe we can invade Mexico and find Obama's Kenyan birth certificate!

10 point

Meanwhile, back to the ranch....

I've seen more Confederate Flags displayed in the last two weeks than ever before.

If you want to draw attention to something just try to ban it. It magnifies and reproduces immediately.

bbsam

Staff member
Meanwhile, back to the ranch....

I've seen more Confederate Flags displayed in the last two weeks than ever before.

If you want to draw attention to something just try to ban it. It magnifies and reproduces immediately.
Well there you go. Everyone is happy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
bbsam said:
I think The Donald's hatred of Mexicans is more important. Maybe we can invade Mexico and find Obama's Kenyan birth certificate!

Where does Donald say "He Hates Mexicans"?

He said a lot of the Mexicans that enter the country illegally contain criminal elements. I agree with that.