confederate flag?

MAKAVELI

These two posts prove without a doubt just how much of a sub human scumbag you are. If you weren't working at UPS you'd definitely be one of those thugs in the video. And you'd definitely be someone that would get capped if you tried to assault someone like me while I'm in my personal vehicle whether it's a 4x4 truck or not.

And if any of the rest of your worthless thug buddies (the ones that didn't scatter at the sound and sight of one of their homeboys getting his head pumped full of lead) tried to jump me, like a pack of animals do to one in the wild, then they'd get sprayed with 9mm or.223 (depending in which one I grab) as well. And guess what..... It would be perfectly legal whereas the preceding actions taken against me would have been 100% illegal.

And I'd have little to no remorse except for maybe the mothers and fathers (which most of you wouldn't even know) that failed you as children. And you would have gotten what you deserved. Not me. LOL. Those are the facts. Deal with them.
Another keyboard warrior. You are a dime a dozen bro.

bbsam

Staff member
One shouldn't have to have courage to fly such a flag. One shouldn't also have to fear that what happened in the video would happen to them anywhere else. And it's quite sad that anyone would defend what those guys did to him and/or shift the focus from them to those that would have rightfully defended themselves in that situation by questioning their bravery.
You stated that you would have blown them away
OK. Go do it. Less talk. More action.

MAKAVELI

I wonder why we never see any confederate flags flown in cities like Oakland, Richmond, Compton, South Central LA,Watts, Stockton, etc. Hmm......... How about OUT? I'll pay you one months salary if you go to one of those cities and fly your racist flag for one hour. Lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I wonder why we never see any confederate flags flown in cities like Oakland, Richmond, Compton, South Central LA,Watts, Stockton, etc. Hmm......... How about OUT? I'll pay you one months salary if you go to one of those cities and fly your racist flag for one hour. Lol
Maybe because those aren't southern cities?

Brownslave688

These two posts prove without a doubt just how much of a sub human scumbag you are. If you weren't working at UPS you'd definitely be one of those thugs in the video. And you'd definitely be someone that would get capped if you tried to assault someone like me while I'm in my personal vehicle whether it's a 4x4 truck or not.

And if any of the rest of your worthless thug buddies (the ones that didn't scatter at the sound and sight of one of their homeboys getting his head pumped full of lead) tried to jump me, like a pack of animals do to one in the wild, then they'd get sprayed with 9mm or.223 (depending in which one I grab) as well. And guess what..... It would be perfectly legal whereas the preceding actions taken against me would have been 100% illegal.

And I'd have little to no remorse except for maybe the mothers and fathers (which most of you wouldn't even know) that failed you as children. And you would have gotten what you deserved. Not me. LOL. Those are the facts. Deal with them.
Lmao my uncle was on a flight with the president of the NAACP about a month after ferguson. They got to talking and he told my uncle I think this is the beginning of our generations race war.

My uncle said you don't want a race war we are way better shots than you. Lmao.

MAKAVELI

I'm just saying there's plenty of what would be considered "rough" black cities or neighborhoods in the south that have the confederate battle flag visible in them or very close by.
And I seriously doubt anyone with half a brain would actually step into one of those rough neighborhoods with a confederate flag.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm just saying there's plenty of what would be considered "rough" black cities or neighborhoods in the south that have the confederate battle flag visible in them or very close by.
hmm, got any pics? The African Americans here in the Atlanta area sure as hell dont fly it

Brownslave688

And I seriously doubt anyone with half a brain would actually step into one of those rough neighborhoods with a confederate flag.
I deliver to them and see them hanging in windows. These are neighborhoods with at least 1 shooting a week.

They aren't all over but there's a few.

Overpaid Union Thug

Another keyboard warrior. You are a dime a dozen bro.

I, unlike the black thug animals in that video, am just a law abiding citizen. I don't go looking for a fight and don't want a fight. But I'm damn well prepared to defend myself, my property, and my rights.
You stated that you would have blown them away
OK. Go do it. Less talk. More action.

So you are suggesting that I go looking for someone to blow away? Are you drunk?

What Brownslave688 said.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So only black people live in rough neighborhoods?
no mate, i quoted your post. you said " I'm just saying there's plenty of what would be considered "rough" black cities or neighborhoods in the south that have the confederate battle flag visible in them or very close by.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/confederate-flag.362113/page-57#ixzz3h9LBcogg

I think you are very very wrong if you think the black folks like that flag( that rings of the old tale that black folk really liked slavery cause they were housed and fed) ,but on the off chance you are right i;d sure like to see some pics of the rebel flag being flown in the hood.
I see it here in the trailer parks

Brownslave688

no mate, i quoted your post. you said " I'm just saying there's plenty of what would be considered "rough" black cities or neighborhoods in the south that have the confederate battle flag visible in them or very close by.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/confederate-flag.362113/page-57#ixzz3h9LBcogg

I think you are very very wrong if you think the black folks like that flag( that rings of the old tale that black folk really liked slavery cause they were housed and fed) ,but on the off chance you are right i;d sure like to see some pics of the rebel flag being flown in the hood.
I see it here in the trailer parks
Maybe next time I run the "hood" route I can snap a pic. I know the town I deliver in isn't quite Compton bad but there are bars on every gas station window and it's known that it's a big drug route.

Like I said you are not going to drive down the road and see 10 flags in the front yard but you'll see them hanging from a window now and then.

Also in the last month or so I see multiple vehicles driving around with them flying on them.

Overpaid Union Thug

palin-fb-post.jpg