confederate flag?

MAKAVELI

I could care less what you think anymore stops. You aren't interested in any kind of resolution that doesn't involve anything but "your way or the highway". You're a bigot yourself. My support of the flag has nothing to do with hate. And if SC felt it necessary to bring down the flag then fine, all politics that will actually solve nothing. Just makes people like you feel better.
Let's hear your resolution, so we all can feel better.

bbsam

Staff member
Fair enough... but I still think there was an opportunity that was missed...
For what exactly? A White House beer summit? A.congressional condemnation? A Justice Department probe into church security?

I just dont see what other outside scrutiny or action was warranted. Yeah, people bickered back and forth but that's what people do.

tourists24

For what exactly? A White House beer summit? A.congressional condemnation? A Justice Department probe into church security?

I just dont see what other outside scrutiny or action was warranted. Yeah, people bickered back and forth but that's what people do.
Maybe you're right BB... I just felt like after everything had gone wrong in Ferguson and Baltimore, we finally had a community that had responded as positively as could be expected. Maybe go from there... coverage in the other places continued for weeks, Charleston's coverage died down almost immediately after the whole flag thing took off

Overpaid Union Thug

Isn't a strange how liberals want to ban or attack (sometimes literally) anything or anyone they disagree with or just don't want around anymore? I guess that explains why they love killing babies.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You're arguing with a brick. Good luck with that.

OPTION3

Isn't a strange how liberals want to ban or attack (sometimes literally) anything or anyone they disagree with or just don't want around anymore? I guess that explains why they love killing babies.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1438133936.499407.jpg