Contest for my 5000th post

rod

Retired 22 years
He said he would draw names with his eyes closed !! Can we enter daily like the HGTV contests?

I will have my wife draw the name out of a hat. She is the goody two shoes in the family so everything will be on the up and up.. You can enter as many times as you like (but your name only goes into the hat once).

rod

Retired 22 years
If I win and you send me that fifty cent piece I'm going to send you a really cool silver dollar then. I've got about thirty or so all from the seventies.

And the winner is 407 ste--------------------------no I wouldn't do that. I will accept all bribes (but they wont help you win). Its kind of funny though because as I was digging around looking for a grand prize I had the choice of the 1963 BF half dollar or a 1921 Morgan silver dollar. Being that I'm just an old broke retired Teamster I chose the 50 cent piece.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Hope I'm not on his ignore list....

I have never put anyone on an "ignore" list and never will. If BC ever got to the point that I felt I had to censor people I would just hang it up. Life is too short to get all twisted out of shape over an internet site. I will admit that a few times I would have liked to been able to choke someone but then again -what fun would BC be if everyone agreeded on everything---boring. I'm the kind if guy that likes to polk a bees nest every once in awhile (ask anyone of my old center manager's or sups).
Imagine that--- my 5,000th post is about ignoring people.:peaceful:

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have never put anyone on an "ignore" list and never will. If BC ever got to the point that I felt I had to censor people I would just hang it up. Life is too short to get all twisted out of shape over an internet site. I will admit that a few times I would have liked to been able to choke someone but then again -what fun would BC be if everyone agreeded on everything---boring. I'm the kind if guy that likes to polk a bees nest every once in awhile (ask anyone of my old center manager's or sups).
Imagine that--- my 5,000th post is about ignoring people.:peaceful:
:flowers::congrats::congrats::bow::bow::salute::thumbsup::woohoo::foamfinger:

Do I win!?!?

P

pickup

I will have my wife draw the name out of a hat. She is the goody two shoes in the family so everything will be on the up and up.. You can enter as many times as you like (but your name only goes into the hat once).

Guys with multiple identities can increase odds of winning, just sayin'.

P

pickup

Wow , I hope I win. A Benjamin Franklin one hundred dollar bill can come in reeeeeaaaaaal handy. Thanks Rod for having this raffle.

over9five

Staff member
I'm counting 19 entered in the "Contest Of The Century" so far.

I withdraw my name for consideration. As a member of Brown Cafe staff, I feel I should be ineligible.

But thanks anyway, and I look forward to seeing who wins!

(Great idea, by the way!!!)

rod

Retired 22 years
I withdraw my name for consideration. As a member of Brown Cafe staff, I feel I should be ineligible.

But thanks anyway, and I look forward to seeing who wins!

(Great idea, by the way!!!)

This is my contest and I make the rules----Everyone is eligable to enter as long as I'm not on your ignore list (if you have one). Permission to withdraw from contest denied-------carry on.