Contract - What do you want and what would you give up for that?

U

uber

Wow, you union guys sure are a joke. You honestly think you deserve triple time ($90 an hour) just because the company forces you to work over 9.5 hours in a day?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you big babies.

By the way, my name is a joke. I hate the union.

Try doing the work before you post something like this, chump.

bigrigdriver

I would like to see two weeks paid sick leave, more vacation time-equal for all employees: ex: everybody gets four weeks after one year of service, accelerated progression pay, ex: You get to top pay in one year instead of three or more, better & thus safer equipment, and please get the contractors out of our terminals.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Wow, you union guys sure are a joke. You honestly think you deserve triple time ($90 an hour) just because the company forces you to work over 9.5 hours in a day?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you big babies.

By the way, my name is a joke. I hate the union.
Thanks for pointing out your name is a joke, I almost took you seriously. I can see however your post is sincere and well thought out. By the way, that last sentence is a joke, much like your post.

union4life

I honestly think I deserve triple time. I believe it because it is in writing in my contract. That means I gave something up to get it. Don't forget, this company doesn't give anything away. Everthing in that contract and and all the things you enjoy (pay, benefits, and security) at UPS were bought and paid for by UNION members before you. Show some respect! You should be ashamed.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
I'd take a cola of 3% per year and another weeks vacation please. BTW 25 and out at $3000/w H&W and you can skip the 1st two.