Coronavirus threads are the new Amazon threads.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Life goes on. We had 25 people over yesterday (75% retired folks) for a bon-fire and a corn beef and cabbage dinner later . Everyone had a good time. All germs and viruses were killed with shots of Irish Whisky and other alcohols.
I agree rod, I’m glad my parents are continuing to live. They are 83.

watdaflock?

A couple of those incidents and I could see delivery companies shutting down.
Thank goodness UPS doesn't have large facilities with tens of thousand of employees gathered in one location.
Worldport-satellite2.jpg

ups-hodgkins-aerial-expansive-view-2006.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I find it hard to believe that in the case of a pandemic where simple everyday contact can spread the virus, that courts will let many of those go forth.

The alternative is to believe that these events are being shutdown out of a sense of duty for the sole purpose of advancing public health. That's a laugh.

Non sequitur

We are getting are homes ready for potential robbery. Locking everything up except one window, interaction with an asymptomatic carrier.

This is being done for the week and aged.

If we were to assume everyone has it and act appropriately the plan could work.

Not there yet.

Would a could a should a stopped all unnecessary movement of people a month ago. Everyone should be wearing a mask under the preventative method.
Outside of that looks like we chose plan b. Accept losses while minimizing the curvre/spike that overwelmes the system.

WTFm8

Amazon is doing ‘unlimited’ unpaid time off this month.

Only 43% showed up Friday night, less Saturday, today they could barely run outbound (only 30 something percent showed), had people from inbound go over to help pick/ship. That’s at the local warehouse to me.