Could Franchise Labor Ruling Effect FedEx Ground Franchise Model?

bacha29

It is my understanding that if the contractor were to hire a qualified industry consultant to negoiate a pay rate for the contractor X won't talk to him yet they have their own battalion size group of lawyers, consultants and bean counters working for them. If it is them vs. you alone, it's not a negoiation it's a capitulation. I hope that this will not be the case but if it is then let's put it this with the way, Doenitz had a better chance of negotiating a deal with the Allies then the contractor will with X.

dvalleyjim

It was never going to trickle.

Really, you're whole business is based on trickle down economics. Like it or not rich people will always find ways to avoid taxes. They can move money abroad. When you Hillary or Bernie them they just don't invest it here in this country. So then the taxes fall on the middle class that pay them until they end up in the lower economic class.

There has been more pay inequality under the Obama Administration than ever before. The democrats are now the party of the corporatists i.e. FedEx, and wall street.

dmac1

Possibly. But a lot has to happen for that reality to occur.

Only one thing has to happen. Fedex can change model at any time and you will be out without a dime. Fedex only offered $30k to reduce their liability later. Acceptance of the $30k was dependent upon you signing a release form for Fedex.

dmac1

Really, you're whole business is based on trickle down economics. Like it or not rich people will always find ways to avoid taxes. They can move money abroad. When you Hillary or Bernie them they just don't invest it here in this country. So then the taxes fall on the middle class that pay them until they end up in the lower economic class.

There has been more pay inequality under the Obama Administration than ever before. The democrats are now the party of the corporatists i.e. FedEx, and wall street.

The pay inequality growing larger under Obama has nothing to do with Obama- but with laws that were put in place as far back as 30 years ago, making it harder to unionize, and easier for companies to get rid of unions. If you had an army' of negotiators working for you like Fedex has, in effect you would be a union. Eventually, ISPs will recognize they are powerless alone, and then if it goes that long, they will form an organization
(union) of ISPs.

I dare you to find one law proposed by Obama that has caused greater pay disparity. Just because something happened under Obama doesn't make it his fault. Do you blame Bush for 9-11???

bbsam

Staff member

Yeah. Donald Trump--he's one of us! Yeah. Right.