Coyote logistics purchase already eliminating teamster jobs

You mean lead belly or wide load hasn't reported him in recent memory?

Correct?
@Bubblehead gave me some great advice that I really looked at and it is this. This is an anonymous Internet forum. We are all just fictional characters. We don't exist. This forum is NOT the teamsters union nor is it affiliated or endorsed by ups. It's a no mans land where you are a guest of @cheryl. She has no horse in any of the races. This is her community and if you don't like it you are free to leave and not post anymore.

I haven't reported your posts. I can't even see your post unless I click on ignore because the site has me permanently ignoring you for the betterment of the site I would guess. I'm fine with anything you say about me. Sling away. I am also fine with you hating me or not liking anything about me. You are but pimple on my rear end.

This forum isn't the teamsters union and you aren't my teamster brother. You are a fictional character in a chat room.

I take great pride in reporting h sux and him changing his name four times in one single day. I wear it as a fictional badge of fictional honor.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.png
Oh really?

You hang with a known RAT.

Only natural to think you are one too.
You come on a forum and support Scott Walker and you want to call people names? Your credibility goes right out the window son.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Oh really?

You hang with a known RAT.

Only natural to think you are one too.
Omg do you ever shut up? Are you like this at work? When your at work, walk away from a group, then about 20 feet away turn a quick and see if people are whispering while looking at you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Omg do you ever shut up? Are you like this at work? When your at work, walk away from a group, then about 20 feet away turn a quick and see if people are whispering while looking at you.
You two should get a room and consummate your "union" already.
It's obvious that your in love.