Current benefits are good until June 1st?

Oak

Does anyone know when we should be receiving new insurance cards? I was considering getting to the eye doctor before the month is over to get a new free pair of glasses before Teamcare takes over. I'm not paying a $10 co-pay if I don't have to for something I've never had to shell out a nickel for up until now.
Not to derail anyone's fun, but according to the brochure received in today's snail mail...

"Your ID cards for medical benefits will be sent directly from BlueCross BlueShield, PHCS, or Medical Mutual (depending on your area). Although the card will have the subscriber's name (UPS employee), the card is used for all your covered family members. You will also receive a separate TeamCare ID card for your ancillary benefits such as prescription, dental, vision, lab and imaging. You will receive all ID cards prior to the June 1st effective date."

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I know it may not offend me, not much does, or you I know you can/and did handle it, but the poster.......knows not to use certain words here, and that would be one of them. I know we are just all dumb truck drivers, loaders etc, but we can get our point across with out going there. Period>>>>>>

Lwms

Does anyone know when we should be receiving new insurance cards? I was considering getting to the eye doctor before the month is over to get a new free pair of glasses before Teamcare takes over. I'm not paying a $10 co-pay if I don't have to for something I've never had to shell out a nickel for up until now.
welcome to the new world order at teamcare. not everyone in team care has the same coverage some were screwed more than others!!!